Olight Universal Magnetic USB Charger

Or you can buy the Folomov A1

EDIT : this one only charge li-ion… not NiMh

Yeah, that was the thing, I wanted a charger for both types of batteries. Unfortunately the Folomov only charges Li-Ion.
Apart from these 2, are there any chargers like these? It would be for “backup” or for better portability, not for regular charging use…

Thanks for the tip on that X3 !

Foursevens have had these FlexCharger also.
I assume this one identical to the Olight charger

https://darksucks.com/collections/foursevens/products/flex-charger

Thanks DrDevil! Gonna check on this as well and compare! I didn’t know about this one! Thanks :wink:

These are great for using with solar panels, since it bounces back and continues charging after clouds have passed.

I finally bought one, by the way… like a few weeks after its launch.
Really useful, even more since I chopped it down :

Sheesh, can we ever have enough chargers? I remember when I thought 1 was enough :open_mouth:
Despite the insane capacity of 18650 I still feel the need to have at least 1 charger at every location.
I didn’t give this Olight model a second look when they came out because I thought the risk of hooking them up wrong was too high, then I saw this thread.
NiMH and NiCd too? Auto-sensing polarity?? Missed out on the sweet introductory price, scouring the web for deals.
X3, it helped seal the deal looking at how little space they take up in your kit!

Sorry for the delay.

Yeah, the Olight/4-7 universal USB charger is better for the bigger batteries.

If my life depended on charging up a dead 550mAh IMR 16340 at 750mA, I’d do it in a heartbeat and I’m a guy that went 2+ years charging up AW ICR/IMR 16340s at 500mA (~1C) on my first li-ion charger—a WP2 II and they still have some capacity left (albeit minor) after 6 years, lol.

The Olight charger is cheap, does NiMH and li-ions, handles bigger cells and takes up very little space.

I’m a cheap bastard, but I have 25 chargers here and two for $16 shipped, was a no brainer.

Chris

They should add PowerBank function to this charger. Like the Folomov A1

Hey, I just saw that FT sell them for 9$ :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s awesome :smiley: Thanks a lot for the tip mate :wink:

looking that support 3,7 volts Li-Ion, It can charge 2 AA in series?

No, the charger will surely identify it as a li-ion battery so it’ll use a CC/CV charging curve and things will go bad