Opus BT-C3100 v2.1 Charger from Gearbest

I have to ask myself. What am l doing here. Can someone please give me an answer?

Does this help??

As a multi cell charger, I would prefer the nitecore i2 reviewed by HKJ. Vastly cheaper at less than $15 and works great. I do not use the analyser part of chargers.
HKJs review put me off the opus for its li-ion charging and I instead went for a dedicated charger (VP2) My eneloops also is charged with a dedicated charger BC 700 which has analyse, discharge etc functions but which I NEVER use. I’m happy with the quality.

I was waiting for the SkyRC MC3000 charger, but based on this thread I will immediately order the Opus - from Gearbest, obviously. Clearly the best thing ever.

Thanks. That’s actually useful information, as opposed the junk that junk250 is repeating over and over… (I now understand the choice of his/her alias).
[/quote]

hahaha…that’s good, MikeC

I hear BG has it for $0.12c less….

I have no interest other than its the best charger I could find after lots of research, everybody ignores the fact it will charge ANY rechargeable battery automatically in any combination and any voltage.

I’m still waiting for someone to correct me.

It beats watching the budget…just

Everyone ignores?

They sold over 500 units, via a GB started on this forum, by the poster youre flirting with, Tatasal. Clearly no one is ignoring anything, the issue is youve been living under a rock and dont read/comprehend so well.

It depends - do they have ‘the worm’ this time?

Oh yes, I’m enjoying this thread…

I heard Hockeys voice state he 2nded the motion to have the 2015 Appropriations Bill read for a 2nd time, and could not change channels fast enough lol. I have no idea if they use the worm, apart from the one at the bottom of a bottle of Tequila.

Well the nitecore i4 NEARLY FITS the bills
Charge NICD Tick
Charge NIMH Tick
Charge Li-ion Tick

$40 FAIL! Costs only $18.98!

Sold 500 Units, that’s a real big seller in the global market.

500 units is a test batch, if people had half a brain they would have sold 500,000.

I’m sure glad I got mine, and props to whoever designed and built the few that sold !

No, I don’t think GB sell those….

Its $18.98 at GB! :smiley:

Hold on - are you saying that I can get a charger that I can just bang any battery in, & it will charge them, for half the price of the other charger that I can just bang the batteries in & it will charge them??

My head is spinning… must be the worm.

The i4 is a charger only (no discharge capability)

It’s direct competitor in the Opus is this: The OPUS BT-C1000 http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_173013.html

HKJ’s review: Test/Review of Charger Opus BT-C1000

Thanks for pointing that out, for those who didn’t realize the additional functionality that the Opus has.

I believe it was covered in depth, in the review in the OP. :wink:

We have flashlights for that :smiley: