OTF knife Canada

The real deal doesn’t do that, but then again that would cost you $500+ and are prohibited in your Country.

It looks like they’ve tightened down the import laws.
These knock off OFTs are no longer advertised on discount sites like Manafont or Aliexpress.

I have had four Schrade otfs delivered with no issues. Three from Amazon.ca one from warriors and wonder. Having trouble with finding some luck on any other make though. Don't see difference say between the Schrade vipers and microtech halo v both SA OTFs but can't finder anyone who will ship to Canada. Gift wrap the thing mark as fishing tool seriously anal companies already have same product line come to me from Amazon.ca and warriorsandwonder.ca , knifecentre.Canadian sites, but products bought and shipped from knifecentre.com, and a godson switchblade auto from touch of modern with no border hassle whatsover as long as product not shipped in original package for all to see, gift wrap, bubble wrap with not too specific description on shipping label to flag them. Hell I'd pay for courier and special packaging but so far no luck swaying conservative yanks.

I am surprised that there are Canadian suppliers that sells OTF since they are completely illegal in all Provinces in Canada. Whereas, they are legal in some States in the USA and illegal in the other States (except to Law Enforcement) to the public.

Canadian suppliers don’t even list them on their website.

Amazon.ca, Budk.com (shipping $ is criminal), touch of modern always has some autos available usually protechs (customs too), camouflage.ca, knifecountyusa.com will ship into canada as well. Don't go ballistic small periodically spread orders don't kill a good thing.