Outed a Nazi on the other site.

+1

No I’m not mad about it and certainly not offended. I’m not the one to cry out that I’m offended all the time. Rereading my post it sounds stronger than intended. I just don’t like this kind of stuff on here. It is my responsibility to refrain from clicking on things/topics that will irritate me. A skill I have never quite mastered.

Apparently neither do i...

It is horrible some people still think this way, but I do not like much telling everyone else what you have found out searching about it due to you might not be very good friends I guess..

I don't think this garbage belongs on this forum, I don't care what is on another forum, it wasn't on the this forum until you brought it in here, that makes you almost as bad as him. He's not a user on here and he can't even read or respond to it. It serves no purpose on the subject of this forum and is distasteful and foul to this forum.

I'm certain there are nazi based forums out there and I don't think you should be bringing that garbage into this forum, regardless that you don't like him. He's not on here, and has started nothing of such kind here, are you going to post on every nazi on the internet you find out there on here, or just the ones you don't like??

This is pure foul and tasteless....Mr Admin please rid our Forum of this garbage thread, period; it has NO relavance here.

I agree with you 100%

OK, here's a motion to remove this post. I understand that Chicago X does not agree with those sentiments and was simply expressing his disgust here. But it's best to not give that CPF user sick pervert any more publicity for his delusions. All in agreement to remove this post?

Let me get this straight. So we can post EVERYTHING ELSE about the other forum and voice our opinions about mods(blatant name calling) and other things at CPF???? I find that in itself a bit biased.

The old saying "out of site out of mind" comes to mind when it comes to this particular subject. It only helps perpetuate these types of people.

If you don't like the thread, please let it die a natural life by not posting in it.

This blight on our community thrives by hiding in the shadows and withers in the light of day.

As another member put it: "Lest we forget."

Thanks for all of the comments. I really do appreciate everyone's perspective.

You're not going to fix this problem through internet posts. If the guy shows up here and starts causing problems that's another issue. I say delete the post.

Unfortunately there is no way to change the mind of sick people like that, at least not through an internet forum. Whether we post this abomination here or not, the pervert will continue with those sentiments. I absolutely share everyone's disgust and revulsion at that sort of attitude, but I think it's so filthy that it could really turn off some of our visitors or be wrongly understood as our viewpoint. I strongly favor deleting it for that reason, not to restrict Chicago's right to speak out against that perversion.

Wouldnt the "viewpoint" not be visible by deleting this thread? Then in so doing your are also restricting Chicago's right to speak out. I dont know how it would turn off visitors unless there is support for this nutjob being posted which I do not see.

Racism is a horrible thing. To me sweeping it under the rug just shows peoples willingness to act like it does not exist.

True, there are sometimes advantages of having it out in the open. But to mention an extreme example, think of some of the violence and destruction that have sometimes broken out when a group tries to demonstrate against an issue that it feels is morally wrong. Usually they don't change the mindset of anybody, and they only hurt innocent people. I sincerely hope there are no racist bigots on BLF, but if there are, they will only enjoy and nod their head at that user's post. And the vast majority of our users, both black and white, latino and asian, already hate racism and they don't need to be convinced.

Statistically it's also true that Africans have a lower IQ than both Caucasians and Asians.

Yep I think this thread sucks too.

The 'indiginous' African population is actually the only genetic line which descends directly from early Homo Sapiens, every other population worldwide is 'mixed' with roughly 5% Neanderthal DNA from the time when Homo Sapiens spread out of Africa into a world at the time populated by Neanderthals. That is not a 'racist' comment, just a fact which I find ironic when people make arrogant and stupid comments about how caucasians are 'more human' or somehow 'better'.

Racism is grown out of fear and misunderstanding and I personally believe that the only way to get past it is by honest, fair and rational discussion of the subject in the light of day. I am proud of Britain's multiculturalism and integration in society having been brought up in a time when racist ideas are receding far enough that they are seen as fringe views.

I do not agree with the stopping of discussion on the subject completely, unless it deteriorates into rude or insulting comments. However I do think that as BLF grows in size, (and due to it's more free approach to posting and which topics which can be brought up,) perhaps a new sub-forum should be created for discussions which will be strongly off topic from anything flashlight related, and if possible should be excluded from basic search results on google and exclusive to BLF members.

As was astutely observed previously " It is my responsibility to refrain from clicking on things/topics that will irritate me".

And yet I keep on clicking on it. Like a train crash, you just can't look away.

Who has the “die thread die” sign?

Funny thing he said about "subhumanity", cause Africans are pure blood humans and does not have the same mixed human/neanderthal heritage we "white Europeans" does.

RedForest beat me to it xD

I could really go for a banana right now...