[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

can i be added for a second one?

Welcome shooterschmidty. The Miller will be out of hibernation soon to add you to the list.

Well received word from Neal today and it seems manufacturer is found
After a price is agreed upon we will disclose who its gonna be, I am psyched for sure biting my tongue here :wink:

Will update list later!

Welcome to BLF!

OK good news
LUMINTOP is going to build and sell the BLF GT

We agreed on a price of $111

There will be a limit on how much groupbuy GTs are going to be sold of 555.
This means I am going to change the list.
We will have 1 primary list with a max of 555 entries.
We will have a number of backup lists corresponding with the number of GT flashlights is asked for the most by a BLFer.

This is a bit complicated but allows the most people to get one at the groupbuy price.
Lumintop is planning to keep on making it so if the 555 are sold it will be possible to buy more.
Price for this is not clear.

For example
I am on the list 2 times
I will place my first entry on the primary list and my second entry on the first back up list
(Or course I put myself at the latest place)
If somebody asks for 10 GT flashlights (not happened but for example)
First entry on primary list
Second GT on first backup list
Third on second list
All the way up to the then created 9th backup list.
This goes in order of asking.

When time comes there will be only one order for a GT possible for the primary list.
People have a certain amount of time to place the order.
Then if we have not reached 555 units the first backup list is getting a PM for a new round of orders.
Then if we have not reached 555 units the second backup list
And so on.

Complicated but fair for all.

MARK

EDIT lists made, by hand, probably full of mistakes, empty slots for corretion added
Please check your entries :wink:

Awesome news !!!

+1 …. Nice!!! :+1:

+1 …. Nice!!! :+1:

About secondary lists , i don’t know if it’s going to work .

For example , I’m in for 4 units , and only one of them is for me . Other units are for non-blf members flashaholics.

Yeah, and that is only one example. This overly-complicated scheme of backup-to-the-backup lists to infinity and beyond is unnecessary at best. Do first-come-first-serve and there is no issue. Why should someone who jumped in early for ten or so units wait until after someone that jumped in at the last minute for one or two units? Why do people want to do such mental gymnastics to make something ‘FAIR’ when it’s really quite simple? The most fair way is to sell the lights in the order that they are asked for. Making up schemes to get the lights into more hands shouldn’t even be a goal, IMHO.

i would like to own a BLF GT, sign me up please.

Aw damit.

Sign me up for 1.

:+1: No schemes! First come first served!

This is INCREDIBLE news.

I the old list of interest is still valid, right? I’m there on number 295. Do I need to “apply” again?

I also kind of agree with the general sentiment. Having a single list sounds simpler. I also understand the reason you want to do it like this is to increase the amount of flashaholics that can get the special price, but this project has been on the works for 6 months. It’s not like people haven’t had their chances.

Sounds like a cluster f**k to me.

:+1: … I gotta agree with these guys. First come first served.

If you want to put a limit on it now, those already on the list should be “grandfathered” in for the number they are on the list for…. in the same order they are on the list.

Two old sayings come to mind……

• 1. When you snooze you lose.
  • 2. The early bird gets the worm.

183 & 341 for me. :wink: :frowning: … :person_facepalming:
(172 /\ 24)…. :open_mouth:
:slight_smile:
:expressionless: … edited for “updates”

Wow Lumintop! Not bad, not bad at all… :+1: :beer: :+1:

If it’s going to be “first come first served” I am in for a 2nd (Sukoi 217).

Giorgoskok, if you are on the list 4 times and 3 of them are for others, have them sign up and ask to be put on the list :wink:
Of course it is a goal to get it in as many hands as possible.
I would not want somebdy to buy 5 and sell 4 later on in the hopes to make a profit :wink:

And what will stop the people who want to profit of the GT from just making 5 accounts and asking for 1 light on each account?

Please add me to the list.Thanks.