[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Understood the 3 things.

Welcome to BLF!

Will do update of list later (and keep on updating the core list at the bottom)

No holdster is planned
I got a few drill holsters on Ali
A blue and two red, bought seperatly for less then $2 at that time
Now I see this as cheapest it sure before the GT is done they can be bought for less, should work but I’ll try with the TN42 and S70 later

QSTEXPRESS 12V Cordless drill Holster Tool Belt Pouch Holder Drill Pocket
http://s.aliexpress.com/Qn2IjqqI
(from AliExpress Android)

Very good news, LUMINTOP has better quality.

I think I will make a 3D printed lens cap for it. As well for the Q8 also

It would be great if Lumintop could make a lens cap even if it would cost some extra.

The Miller,

Please add me to the list for one BLF special giga thrower.

Respectfully

Great news, thanks for the update!

Hey guy, any info about lumen and mcd i dont see it in #1

@The Miller: Can you add me to the list?

Couldn’t find it, but what’s the goal in terms of KCD?

Put me on the list please.
Mike

We can guesstimate the lumens knowing what other well driven XHP35 HI lights, or modded lights do. Whatever the TN42 is, figure a little more.

For a true 120 mm I.D. reflector hopefully shaped in the classic parabolic fashion for max throw, we are hoping 900+ kcd, maybe, possibly 1 Mcd.

I'm not sure, but think we are targeting 2.5A whee the TN42 is 2.25A I believe/think??

I don't think we can promise anything at this stage being there is not even a prototype at this point.

We are goin BIG, and wanna play, gotta pay!

Yeah Tom
Progress is being made but the tricky part, reflector has not come to life.
Aim is indeed 2,5A to the XHP35HI.

Will update lists later.

Maybe that is where Lumintop comes in?

The Miller, I am on the list for one

364 ARsee

Please add me for one more

If I manage to get another at this point of things, I would like another.

Thanks

Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Add a sedond one fore me please. I am already on the list for one. A good friend of mine wants one and I don’t want him to borrow mine forever :smiley: .

If Lumintop is making it and they use a quality reflector the calculation is: TN42 reflector=88mm (estimated from pic), gigathrower reflector=120mm, throw increase with same led and current: 120square/88square=1.86. 1.86 times 600 = 1116 kcd. That is a bit more specific than “hoping for 900 or 1000 kcd” : if it is less than 1000kcd, the reflector is worse than Thrunite’s, or the focussing is off, or the AR-coating is less. (or all of the above :party: )

Add me to the list please.

Add me to the list as well!

congratulations on this fine project.

Please add me to the list for one.