[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please add me to the list, it´s the amazing flashlight :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Any updates? Just wondering what has the LuminTop designers/engineers been doing with the GT project, Have they run into issues creating the improved reflector? Any concerns regarding the design and/or functionality?

Will the Narsil driver in the GT support a lighted Q8 type switch as an aftermarket part for users that would like to install one?

Thanks!

Add me to the list for 2

please add me to the list.

Much appreciated!!!

Hi,
Would you please add me to the list for the Giggles light? I need this kind of illumination in my life!

Please add me to the list too. Would be nice to have XHP70 Cree LED in it too.Is it possible to have this mod?
JanS

Six new members, welcome to BLF!

Will update list later

Is a XHP70 mod possible? Heheh looking at the awesome things CRX makes shows that anything is possible if the skill set is high enough :slight_smile:
So a simple led swap should even be doable for me :wink:

Can you let me know how can I process down-payment.?

Another brand new member lured here by the prospect of unimaginable illumination power. Please put me on the list for one (1) BLF GT.

yep its been mouse quiet for weeks now for sure……

Please add me to the list for the GT, thank you.

Welcome to BLF, two new members

No, if we know it will be talked about here and 2 all who need get a PM :slight_smile:

No it has not been silent, we have told we wait for improved parts. Even the title says it. Asking for news sure does not speed things up.
Actively waiting for news is just unneeded stress for yourself, relax and now we post news as soon as possible.
Think like a family going on holiday, does kids asking “are we there yet?” make the travel go faster, make the family reach the destination sooner?

This is get'n scary. The biggest and most expensive BLF group buy light is in competition for the all time highest count as well. VOB's video is now at 45K views. I don't think anything, nothing else, in the history of BLF has resulted in the signing up of more new members as VOB's video has. It also just became VOB's most popular video, and will probably boost views on his other vids.

Previous lights had high group buy counts because many bought several, not just one, some up to 10 or 20 pieces, but this is more like 1, maybe 2 per person, so the percentage of individuals is probably much higher than any other BLF group buy light. In fact it may already be in the lead for number of individuals signed up.

This is quite interesting...

What are the chances of getting this light or one similar built with an aspheric lens like the Lance of Ra?

You will have to mod it yourself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Casey Neistat jump in for one of GT… :smiley: :smiley:
VOB`s video is truly amazing and might hit 100K till the end of the year :+1:

Yeah Tom, indeed exciting and interesting
Didnt see how often the VOB video was seen, wowsers

Please add me for 1 of this beast!

Thanks

I would like to be put on the list to buy the blf GT please let me know how to pay for this