[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I asked to be put on the list a few pages back but can’t see me on the list. So this is a little poke :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to hear the production has started. Really nice to see projects like this.

Miller has just not got around to updating the list in a few days, he will get to it before long, not to worry.

Kindly add me to the interested list. Awesome light. :heart_eyes:

Please add me to the order list. Too beautiful a light to pass up. Thanks.

I almost can’t believe that we’re getting this groundbreaking light for such a reasonable price, as a result of volunteer enthusiasts taking the initiative to create and drive the idea, and partner with a manufacturer to make it happen for so many other enthusiasts. I can’t think of any other hobby I’ve had where this type of community participation happens.

I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone involved.

well said, agreed :+1:

im freaking, didnt you see my post above ? lol

It sounds like I discovered this at just the right time. Those of you that have been waiting since page 1 must be so pumped. It’s pretty exciting to see this come together!

Just catching up here…

This is awesome:

If an absolute nube to the discussion, forum and product can be added to the purchase list, I would most humbly appreciate said consideration. Thanks to all involved w product evolution to market!

Of course you can be added as a novice. Every single flashlight enthusiast here, reguardless
Of current skill and knowledge level, all started as a novice trying to learn. Welcome to the BLF. The Miller will add you to the list at his next update. Probably within 2-3 days

By the way I love your screen name

Please add me to the list.

:slight_smile: Thank you so much!

This is very exciting!!! I can not wait to hit the buy button.

Tempting, isn't it.

If anyone is curious what an xhp70.2 might look like in a deep thrower type light that originally had an xhp35, then check out this video. It’s a Mateminco MT35 thrower modded with an 70.2 and new driver from Vinh at Skylumen.

HA HA that kid makes me laugh every time I chek last comment…

Are the head and tail sling attachments large enough to accommodate 4mm 550 cord? I’d like to jerry-rig an Israeli style “silent sling” to protect the GT’s finish.

Out of my head they are 4mm.

Will check if I can find it.

Edit.
On the original drawing I made they are 3.5mm. A 4mm cord can might just fit.

I can’t wait to get this!

I want one for the DX80 as well,because the included does not fit without the metal ring also included,which it will ruin the finish.
If you find one,please put some link.