[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

sounds great I use PayPal to keep it from the other half lol.

Now you mention that, it may have been announced before after all in this huge thread, but then I missed it. But others may then have missed it too.

But as said, the GT seems a great light and worth well more than what we pay. :slight_smile:

Ok, so the Payment PM’s are in the works.

It seems there was some confusion about final pricing in my earlier replies on the question. I am sorry, I was not able to read BLF at all for several months and have only been keeping up with things in the GT thread for the last couple weeks. I assumed that all of this had already been announced.

The final pricing for the first 555 is going to be slightly higher then first hoped. This is to cover the paypal fees, website and shopping cart that will be used for the ordering process so we don’t have to use the direct paypal payments like the downpayments had.

The final price for the first 555 will be $100.21 + the $14.96 down payment that was already sent.

The extra money is well spent on this IMHO as it vastly reduces the chances for human error and that means less issues in the actual orders themselves. It also saves a butt load of time trying to sort everything out and keep everything straight. The number of days it would take to sort everything out manually would be insane for both the Team and lumintop.

We learned a lesson with the down-payments though, which is that we will never again use direct paypal payments for a BLF project GB lol.

I still feel bad for The Miller and Neal, they literally spent weeks sorting through thousands of emails and PM’s trying to figure it all out and still never got it all figured out properly. Which is why we are getting all the information fresh with the final payments to remove the human error from the equation.

I hope everyone understands, if anyone has an issue with the extra costs feel free to contact Neal and he will be happy to send you a refund for your down payment.

Indeed it is a massive thread, which is why I had assumed I was simply informing people that had missed an official announcement instead of announcing it myself.

I agree, this light is worth every penny of the price, even the $250 retail price.

I got 40 pieces of GA-s almost ready for GT

Nice, what did those cells come out of? Never found any GA’s in any of the battery packs I have opened.

Please add me to the list for 3.

Electric bike :smiley:

Looks like an ebike battery pack. Great haul!

Ah, that makes sense. Good find!

I’ve been following this thread closely and must have missed it, too. It’s just a few bucks, but it’s nice to know ahead of time. So it is now $14.96 + 101.21 for a total of $116.17. BTW thanks Texas Ace, The Miller and the group.

Now I’m confused, was the test PM sent to all of the first 555? I got nothing yet :zipper_mouth_face:

Hello all. Requested to be added in post#7779 for 1 light. can I be added for 2 additional lights, for a total of 3 units? I understand if I won’t get 2nd and 3rd till later to allow people to get their first one sooner. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible.

I tried going to the Lumintop website and when I do, there is a message that says Bandwidth Limit Exceeded! Hmmmm, never saw this before. http://www.lumintop.com/

When the first group gets sent their PM, I’m sure this thread will be swamped with people saying they got the PM.

The numbers make NO difference. I am only using the ‘BLF name’ column from the linked spreadsheet.

No PMs have been sent yet.

$14.96 + 101.21 for a total of $116.17
$14.96 + 100.21 for a total of $115.17

I found a PayPal calculator on line. If you want $97 you need to collect $100.21. That is $3.21 in Paypal fees and $97 to the merchant.

$14 + $97 = $111, which was the stated amount for the first 555.

Looks like the “extra” charge is Paypal fees.

yes - that fees need to be covered as well :(

the price of the second and third batch therefore will be $154.79
and the 35E cells had to be priced with $40.50 to cover costs

shipping still is included (but also has raised since the prices have been discussed a long time ago)

i think in comparison to the MRSP of 249 USD the BLF did get a great deal :)

Thanks! :+1: Somehow I had $101 on my head and just added the 21 cents.