[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Lights-Out, are you one of the very few people getting a second light for the $115 price?

You should still be able to pay as late as 12/31. Possibly later since this is the second payment round.

Yes JasonWW I’m buying 2 lights, I don’t really care when I receive my lights just as long I get them at the first 555 price

Yes, I believe that in a maximum week, I can make the payment, my question is if Neal sent before his holidays, or I will have to wait for the lot of 1000+, thanks for your answers Jason, your collaboration is very valuable.

I’m seeing notes for declaring low values. Be careful about going so low your customs officials get suspicious.

Ordered light, cells and of course the donation for a great team.

Thanks all!

Neal is going to try and get as many of the first batch lights out as he can next week. It’s only 5 days to pack and label 555 lights. If he can do 111 per day, then those will be taken care of. When you add in the 555 to 1000 and subtract the folks who dropped out your probably looking at 800+ orders. Neal would need to pack and label 160 boxes per day to get all those out. I don’t see that as possible by one man.

So if you order one week from now, I doubt it will get shipped next week. Neal is leaving on the 16th (I think the factory is closed weekends). So it might not get shipped until January. That’s my guess. Unless Neal can hire some people to help him.

If TA and Neal said you can get a second light for the lower price, then I’m sure they will honor their word.

If people want to specify a value, they can go here.

Ordered and paid. May i know how to join the list for 3rd batch? Plan to get 2nd one if it is good.

I just got my PM and made my purchase. However I’m looking at the list and I’m number 1028, which I’m pretty sure is more than 1000. I’m hoping that twenty-eight or more people defected and bumped me into the first round, could someone confirm/deny ?

You just ask to be put on the list for a 3rd. It helps if you post what your first 2 list numbers are to avoid confusion.

That’s interesting. A lot of people who signed up early never made down payments. So the Miller actually had to go up the list to 740 or so to fill up the first 555 list.

It’s possible that Neal and TA decided to go higher than the actual number 1000 for this 2nd batch.

Thanks.
I am 895 so i fall in for 2nd batch. This morning, I got PM from The Miller and i ordered right away. I feel funny because i just request refund of my preorder of MF02 last night.
Hope to get into 3rd batch for this GT.

I think he paid for 2nd batch, not the first batch.

I was not implying count zero was in the first batch. I was explaining why #1028 might be included in the 2nd batch instead of the 3rd.

Oh wait, you were asking for a 2nd light, not a 3rd. When you said 3rd batch I got mixed up. Lol

I’m sure Coyotewolf will add you for a second light once he updates the list in a day or 2 maybe.

Ps. The Miller is still taking a break. These automated PM’s still show his name, though. They are being sent by Texas_Ace and Neal.

wow
thanks all!!

And I will leave for my wedding from December 18th to 23th
during this time, I may can’t reply PMs and update the list.

but I will try.

Very understandable, Neal.

Congratulations.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 357. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

My bad. I saw Count Zero mentioned “first round” and your post following it, then my mind just made up the conclusion. I guess that’s how misunderstanding happens. :slight_smile: