[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I'm whining. Constructively!!

It’s only what we all think R/C. Patiently waiting for it; wish it was shipping.

But it’ll ship when it’s right.

Giggles!

I'm like anyone else waiting.

Like someone said previously, they ship when they ship. We want them to be THE light when they arrive.

Patience everyone. No one "Giggles" before it's time.

Teacher I took your advice my friend

hello to members here. I purchased a GT couple weeks ago, paid in full. my BLF number is 954 and have not heard anything on my items I purchased. Does anyone have info on these GT lights and when shipping will be made for my group number???

Shipping will probably start in January.

They were going to start shipping this week, but during QC checks they found out the switch cover was not as transparent as they thought and the light did not shine through enough. So they ordered different ones and are switching them out.

They also found an error in the way the drivers were programmed so they are reflashing them.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

why can’t i open Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 – Updated Dec 15?

It’s working for me. Keep in mind these 2 lists are being hosted on Texas_Ace’s own website server.

If you want, you can download it and then look at it.

These are .xlsx files used by Microsoft Excel.

Count me in! one question, do U offer the Samsung 35E cells with the Giga Thrower?

Coyotehawk will add you to the list when he does his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

If you think you will want to purchase the batteries that Madmax is offering (8 x 35E cells for $40), go to the link I posted and sign up for them. This helps him know how many he needs to keep on hand. Then you can add them to your order when you pay for the light.

Welcome to BLF.

Hi. Wondering if i Can i use the sony vtc5 battery in the blf gt?

Thanks.

If you have at least 4 matched and married vtc5 then they will work. It needs to be button top, solder blobbed or tiny magnet added. Flat top won’t work.

yup, as long as it’s button top. u can use almost any 18650 you found
(but dont use cheap fake chinese 18650 like ultrafail 18650 9000mah)

I think you made a smart move Joey Adams!! I’m positive you will enjoy it…….

Hi,
I´m a little bit confused.

I don´t wanna stress you, but in this post I checked the lists and links:

I´m not on them.

I´ve paid $111 for Giggles and in PMs with TheMiller and Texas_Ace I was in for one Giggles for that price ($111).
Something seems to be wrong.
I don´t wanna miss this flashlight.

Thanks a lot.

I see you as paid for 1 light, no batteries, registered shipping. #414 on the 1 to 555 paid list.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 395.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test