[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Sorry JasonWW but I do not believe you can buy ` just as good protected cells for almost half the price` .
Can you give me a example please ?

Yes we sometimes have trouble getting Li-ion`s imported due to the heavy restrictions placed on shipping Li-ion cells.
But buying from Ebay is never really a good option.
In Australia Ebay let Chinese sellers lie and rip people off as they please without retribution .
Most of the cells on Ebay are TOTAL RUBBISH and a big hit & miss luck effort.
I would never recommend Ebay for cells UNLESS its from a reputable seller.

Thank you JasonWW you are a big help on this site.

YEEHAW ! :smiley:

Lumintop just posted on Instagram that first batch is ready for shipment

https://instagram.com/p/BdCfpCXlAa5/

I just posted this one page ago. These stores are in the US.

Liion Wholesale:

Protected Panny B 3400mah $7. Protection Cutoff Current: 5-7A (usually about 6A)

Protected Panny GA 3500mah $8.49. Protection Cutoff Current: 12-13A

Protected LG INR18650MJ1 3500mah $7.95. Protection Cutoff Current: 12-13A
RMM aka Mountain Electronics:

Protected Panny B 3400mah $9.65. Protection Cutoff Current: 7A

Protected Panny GA 3500mah $9.95. Protection Cutoff Current: 10A

.—————————————

Banggood has protected button top Panasonic B 3400mah for $7 each, 4 x $25 and 8 x $45. That’s a pretty good sale they have going on right now.

is the glass broken :ops:

Take a good look, it is the reflection of the table it is on :smiley:

Don’t worry that is what I thought when I first saw it :wink:

Cheers David

It seems yes.

mickscott…… Jason is right about what I was saying. I never said the KeepPowers were not “tried & true”…… they are not cheaper though.

And sorry mickscott, JasonWW is correct about price here also…… Majoroverkill is from the USA, SO…. he can get BETTER cells for about half the price of the KeepPowers.

The GA’s, 35E’s, & MJ1’s are ALL better than the KeepPowers thru the complete discharge range.

Even the 30Q is better down to 3.2 V

So while the KeepPower is an OK “tried & true” cell, as far as I am concerned it is not worth paying twice the money for cells that are inferior to the ones I mentioned above. Simple as that……

YMMV……. :slight_smile:

NO it’s a reflection :sunglasses:

I shop my batteries from one of the EU amazons, buying them here in Denmark are a big old no go unless i am missing out on some secret sauce.

So amazon .de or .uk are mostly it, and while that might not be China cheap, it are cheap compared to local stuff.

I dont think that hows reflection look like

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

I don't see the clear button, as mentioned needing replaced. It must be included?

Could be a picture from before the change…
And even its a crack in the lens? Maybe it’s there test light that has been dropped daily? I know it doesn’t look like it but we just dont know the story, we just see a picture.

Please, dont worry about those details.

BTW, where were those pictures posted?

Thank you.
How about those who wants split shipping? How do the 2 boxes look like?

Lumintop facebook page

Right here. No one said it was a clear button. It is a translucent black.

See anything familiar with GT photo? Curved edge glass reflection !!! Just from a different angle it can look as a crack! END !

Still no clue as to what the two parts packaging will look like…

Thank you Nikolas, I think we can put the broken gt glass issue to bed… with no dinner I might add.