[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

TA, Lumintop told me by Messenger the 170 are already shipped today.

I was doing the math wrong, I was thinking it was already Sunday in China and that shipping would not be possible until after Christmas. Looks like they shipping on Saturday though which would be reasonable.

In the mail Neal did say there where some GT shipped. So that could be right. Though ‘some’ wouldn’t be 170 in my mind :P.

facebook says shipping soon, 10 hours ago

Well I’m number 129 on the paid list and I haven’t received a shipping notification. I imagine I won’t receive on until DHL actually pics it up. That or Lumintop is just randomly shipping lights without regard to payment order. Hopefully folks will begin to get notifications and then we will know for sure. Cheers!

Tom E please check your PM’s

Oh boy! Now I'll be checking my email every 10 minutes!.

MAD777
Shipping soon it mean’s that haven’t been shipped yet.

Is the shipping confirmation and tracking number going to be sent via the Paypal email we used to pay for the GT or through the BLF Private Message (PM) system? From who should we be getting the Email/PM from?

And BTW make sure the BLF list gets updated with a Shipped column but DO NOT post tracking info there…

everybody take a deep breath :wink:

There’s a fine line between “takes work seriously” and “ends honeymoon early to get back to work”. :person_facepalming:

I may have to start calling him Riddick. It’s shorthand for “ridiculous”.

I agree, although it might have only been a day early, he said he would be back on the 24th IIRC. Could also be the time difference that makes it seem early.

Maybe Neal needs a break from the honeymoon. Maybe she wore him out, lol…

And Miller gave up?

Starting to look like it… Maybe the team should contact him and let him know he is missed or at least send the list file to another member to continue to update it.

The east gets the sun first so it could very well be the 24th there. It’s easier to write that than to check it out. OK, I’m lazy.

Personally I like the idea that she wore him out. Experience tells me that “it” can’t be worn out. Good for Neal, high fives. I hope the union lasts for decades!

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

TA has mentioned that the tracking info will go to your PayPal email address. Neal should be sending it.

I’m sure if we receive a list of shipped lights from neal, we will post it.

Already done.