[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Can’t pussyfoot any longer. Please add me to the list for my first one. :slight_smile:

you have to SING pretty good to get on this list! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I understand Lumintops desire to end the group buy, being that 1500 lights, possibly more, are being sold off at very slim profit margins… but stinks to see all these new people still signing up for their first light last min.

I think for a while, I am only going to buy lights that are designed/created/developed by BLF members. FW3A was top of the list for my next light, but at this point and time I am leaning more towards the D4 even though just the firmware is a product of BLF AFAIK.
I think this will keep my lights quality and budget friendly for the most part.
Now, after saying that… I think BLF should collaborate on a headlamp :sunglasses:

Im in. Ill buy one. Brand new to blf, what do i do next?

Please put me on the list for one BLF-GT

:laughing: :laughing: :+1:

Ok second for me too. Coyotehawk put me on the list.

I got mine today.
It came DHL, though I dont think I selected that option?
Anyway, initial thoughts are outstanding !
Charging batteries for full effect now.
I did not notice any change from ramped max, then double click for turbo… that is 80 up to 100% …?
I shall try fresh batteries

Again, thanks guys!

agree!! :slight_smile:

I’m in!

I want one with batteries please

I am in. Please add me for second GT. Thanks.

And the jaws hit the floor…

The above is the base shot, this is with the GT on Turbo…

5D MkIV at 1600 ISO f/4 0.5 sec exposure.

The remarkable thing? That water tower is 1.91 1.90 Miles distant!!! (I set up the tripod at a different fence post. :stuck_out_tongue: )

OMG we have more new signed up people for GT then CPF members in total :smiley: :smiley:

GT mania continues……

I’m in. Please add me to the list!

Cool, I hope Lumintop does come out with a 12v Copper MCPCB real soon, don’t forget centering ring plates for the XHP70 too. :wink:

Jeez even the massive XHP70.2 looks tiny in the GT! :person_facepalming:

1,91 miles !! Dale that’s exactly 3 kilometers!!

How to explain this? :smiley:

JasonWW,
I went looking to make sure I had been added to the list. Went to page one, followed the link after # 1214 that said “Updated here”, but it took me to page without any further information. I then tried searching for my username and title of this thread, hoping current list was embedded somewhere else, but with no luck. Getting worried…

I was wrong, sorry. It’s only 1.90 miles. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re on the list @ 1578 arficus