[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

It’s like seasons in here.

Thanks TA!
Just worried that my order was missed. Either Neal send the package today or yesterday, i guess i’ll had to wait after CNY as part of Malaysian celebrates too and its our public holiday.

If it was not sent this time then it was simply due to running out of reflectors again, not because it was missed. They will get the remaining orders finished up when they get the next batch of reflectors in.

At this point I would not plan on hearing anything till the end of the month and the remaining orders getting taken care of around then as well.

It will be great if Neal comes here and post who have the lights shipped and the codes……

Why send with registered option if no one knows the code?

If the time is not enough to create one table with detailed informations, why not take photos with the smartphone of those packets and uplaud here for us search?

The silence of Neal is frustrating :weary:

It is but also keep in mind how much real world work he is having to do as he is working a real job on top of all of this. Some delays are understandable.

Although I will admit, it does get annoying even for me sometimes. :wink:

No wonder it always seems to feel like China is closed for some public holiday or another….

COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST PUBLIC HOLIDAYS

1. India
Number of holidays: 21

2. Colombia, Philippines
Number of holidays: 18

3. China, Hong Kong
Number of holidays: 21

4. Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan
Number of holidays: 16

5. Japan, Malaysia, Argentina, Lithuania, Vietnam, Sweden
Number of holidays: 15

6. Indonesia, Chile, Slovakia
Number of holidays: 14

7. South Korea, Austria, Belgium, Norway, Taiwan
Number of holidays: 13

8. Finland, Russia
Number of holidays: 12

9. Singapore, China, Canada, Italy, Denmark, France, UAE, Morocco, Czech Republic, Luxembourg
Number of holidays: 11

10. US, Portugal, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Croatia, Romania
Number of holidays: 10

What Texas Lumens is saying is correct.
What I said is correct.
I see no confliction (maybe a misunderstanding?)

Anyway, I think we are getting way off topic here about a different light in a hypothetical situation. I see no need to further comment on it. We are in the GT thread so we should focus on that.

BTW, I updated post #1 about the latest shipping news.

I totally agree Jason, this is the GT thread; & that is what I have been concentrating on. I did not start, or participate in; the FW3A discussion.

I was simply trying to shed some light on this comment you made…… “I’m not really understanding what your saying above”. …… in hopes we could get back on the GT topics at hand.

Good to see that post #1 update too. :wink:

OK, that goes some way to explaining a few things - I thought this was Neal’s job, as in he was some sort of freelance agent working between flashlight manufacturers.
I really did not realise he was doing this when he got home from his regular 9-5, no wonder the poor guy is snowed under! Sorry Neal.

As for the refund - ‘Que Sera, Sera’ - I have a feeling the light may turn up anyway, but hey - worse things happen. I’ll be happy either way.

Probably not a great idea to share shipping information on a public forum, ya know addresses and full names being public and all.

By email? Or pm? Hope member above you in list (include me) will get shipping notice too.

By PM

It reminds me of Ric’s

Same. I’m in the first batch: no news.

+1

I am trying to get tracking numbers, Trust me, I will let ya’ll know as soon as I hear anything about them, or anything else for that matter.

Also, just so everyone can have advanced notice. If this thread starts blowing up again with pages for me to catch up on each day during the China new years celebration where I can NOT get any new information or really do much of anything anyways, I will ask for the thread to be closed until the holiday is over.

I just can’t spend that amount of time going over issues that I can not possibly address for a few weeks. Not to mention I would forget most of them anyways.

Along these same lines, I am not able to keep up with everyone’s issues by any means right now. If you still have an unresolved issue, please remind me around the end of the month and I will try to get an update on them. Till then there is nothing I can do.

This last week has been great, virtually no fighting, short and sweet posts. Lets try to keep this going, please? :slight_smile:

Thanks Steve! I haven’t had time to be on here much… miss seeing your great work!!!

TL

I hope one of 185 x GT is for me :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why you want to close the thread. People who are interested in shipping information certainly aren’t the only people checking in on the thread. I get you don’t like to answer the same questions with the same answer but it seems weird to me to cut off all conversation here because of it. It just seems at odds with what the blf is to me, a place to freely converse and explore this incredible hobby. As long as there is no angry or disrespectful discord I think it’s fine. Just my two cents! Guys understand that TA has nothing further to add at this time. When he does we will be the first to know. Now, that being said, I would like some beamshots and anecdotes and this amazing beast of a light!
Cheers!

I agree, I would rather leave it open as well, but if it starts devolving into pages and pages of arguments like it has many times in the past, there is really no other option.

Right now it is fine, I just wanted people to give people a heads up of what could happen.