[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I took a email from Martin with the word “registered” in it.So I think my gt is shipped. :slight_smile:
I was #126 in the list.
EDIT.
I think I made a big mistake.There is not any number written in the box.Only the word “registered”.
So,no light is on its way to me. :person_facepalming:

Tons of renders on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/148849834@N04/sets/72157675241570580/

Thanks for the quick reply Martin, mine is on the way!

Thanks TA
Edit, that’s not going to work. I need a physical high resolution image.

Is everything with a tracking number registered or also DHL?

Tons of wrong renders on Flickr. I already found those. That’s not the finals before production, that’s more what Astrolux has in their hands now.
Which is fine. I understand why they’re not publicly available. I just want one render of the final side profile.

I pieced a profile together, however that method is not ideal

DHL also has a tracking number

but yours have not been sent (as i answered to the first of your requests)

Martin, You sent me only one tracking number. Is there only one for registered mail? Is there one or two shipments?

Some areas are getting registered mail in a single shipment, others in 2 shipments. It depends on what service they used and what the weight limits were.

Thank you.

A family member of mine got a number the lx…….nl.
I typed my own postcode in the tracking site and started 30 numbers down, after 5 times trying i found my packedge! So it looks like mine is on its way and the LIST got some errors in it.
update: seems that postcode does not matter when finding a packedge on postnl

please send me this number via mail - maybe Neal did not paste it into the list i received

I send the number in pm to you. Thanks.

Got my tracking numbers thanks!

Start feeling a bit confused about why my GT isn’t shipped yet……

Some has been receiving their second and third FL…but my first (and only) hasn’t been shipped??

BS IMHO

After being sent back to LT 3 times now, my light is apparently not sent yet, thats a real bummer but I guess thats how it is.

I will just patiently wait a bit more

I dont think its right that people who are in the first 555 for a first blf gt and for a second blf gt in the group 555-850 got two lights already while other people from the first 555 are waiting. But nothing to do about that now.

I feel very sorry for you as #498 on the list, and you are not on the GT shipping list. The numbers above you all getting tracking numbers, but not you. Simple registered mail without batteries to the Netherlands. I don’t get it.

#246 and not shipped…

Finally my GT got shipped!
Thanks Martin, for providing the info!

Registered with 2 tracking numbers.
Hopefully we’ll not hear about folks getting only half of a Giga Thrower in the days to come…. :wink:

Happy new year!