[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Gt vs Castle at 300 meter
!!

Im sorry if im rude, but ya know im losing patiece, right, i dont know how many times i have been told “next weeks”
It really makes me uncomfortable, if only they gave me a solid deadline, so i can happily waiting

I’m from Spain, and my question it was adressed to anybody that might be in the same place just like me and ……of course ,LT and Neal,as they would know surely much more about this registered shipping (at least to assure me the package has been really sent from LT and not only issued a shipping pick up order or any other issue that i am not aware of) - the reason i am asking is because other orders have been allready received in Spain 2 weeks ago

Of course i’ve checked so many sites ,not only the shipper’s site and all of them show the “preregistered” since 7th of february

It was not sent.

From my 2 pcs i recived only one tube tube from GT
One pack was turn back to China.
Two didn’t came to Poland but i have tracking number.
My friend from Poland recived all GT
So the question is : did lumintop send it or only give me a tracking number?
It seems to be left more than 50 orders …

Arrived yestarday!

I would love to give a solid deadline, sadly Every timeline I am told proves to be late and even lumintop did not know when they would get the final reflectors.

As of now, all the existing orders should have been shipped this weekend.

Now we will start tracking issues down and sorting those out. After both of those are taken care of we will start taking new orders.

This is all we know at the moment.

Is there a reason the flat part of the main body doesn’t line up with the light switch is that a flaw ? I noticed it in some of the pictures.

It’s 3 seperate pieces threaded together. There is no way to ensure alignment. All the lights have a random pattern of battery tube, switch and lanyard hole.

Ok thank you for the info.

The way it is, you can sort of align the battery tube by screwing it on the head tight, and back it off a little to alignment, then tighten the tail cap on. I wouldnt try to get too picky with it though

/\ spam

Yeah. l marked it as such and we need 3 more and it will be gone.

/\ And there it went……. :smiley:

That guy did 4 posts and I was subscribed to all 4 threads. I guess it’s a coincidence.

He's your secret spammer!

Mine shows : preregistered on the shipping system on 7th of february, pending on deposit - that means the item haven’t been either shipped? I wonder how many of us with the same issue

As I look at the registered shipping of the GT, the huge difference in reflector finish, the selling to other commercial parties before GB has finished.... this is a bit sad and annoying. On the other hand they produced a great light and most DHL shipping went well. Enough to evaluate, and if Lumintop and BLF can come to an agreement to improve the negatives it can be a success in future projects. I guess the size and weight of the GT made it much more complicated. There was simply no experience with such a huge light. I hope the last members waiting will soon receive their GT in good order.

It looks that my head of GT who was returned to China went to the customs office.
I’m wondering does Luminop pay customs or they returned pack to me again. :person_facepalming:
Tracking information:

Miejsce Docelowe : Polska - Śledzenie zajęło: 1174 ms
2018-03-10 10:17
KUALA LUMPUR, Customs clearance

2018-03-10 10:16
KUALA LUMPUR, Accepted in the destination country

2018-03-06 02:14
WER Warszawa, Sent from Poland

2018-03-04 15:41
Package in transportation

2018-03-04 15:36
WER Warszawa, Accepted in Poland