[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Boots if you got a purchase link from anyone other Neal and m4d m4x, you jumped over the folks who signed up on blf and haven’t even received a pm to pay yet. I’m not angry or accusing you of impropriety, as you likely didn’t understand the rules. That’s why I said you were lucky earlier.

Just FYI. I’m in the US. Indiana actually. I can’t speak for the larger region but here in my county, there have been multiple instances of drivers claiming they can’t find an address (which really worries me because I’m hard to find) even when UPS and FedEx have no problems.

I don’t have a tracking number so hopefully I’m around on the day it’s supposed to be delivered. I’ve heard both ways. That they will and won’t require signature. My luck, they will come when I’m not here and the driver will require a signature. LoL

That’s what happened but I did pay. I paid the day I was sent the link. Neal handled payment via email. That’s why I was concerned. My $200 (light and batteries) was paid at the end of December and I hadn’t heard a thing since.

Texas Ace is correct though, I had no idea that I had done anything wrong.

When should the next round of pm for those on the list near the bottom :wink: thanks

As TA has stated previously. The 3rd round of Payment PM’s should happen somewhere around the end of March to early April.
After the last 50 of the first 2 Payment groups are shipped & all irregularities are sorted through.

Any earlier than that will just be a bonus in that all issues were sorted through faster than expected.

Thanks

:+1: … My pleasure. :slight_smile:

Am I the only one in the last 50 who did not get an email from Neal / anyone?

I haven’t gotten a single communication since I paid them on December 31st.

Like TA said Boots, your good. :+1:
Water under the bridge. We are where we are and moving on. :wink:
Again… welcome to BLF! :slight_smile:

I emailed him again today after learning what I learned from today’s posts. He emailed me back for the first time since December 27th.

Try shooting him an email.

Nope…… you are not the only one. It is not surprising at all you have had no communication from anyone.
All important information has been updated in the OP & talked about in the thread as it occurred.
Hopefully yours was shipped in the last 50. If not it will be addressed in the next step…… dealing with issues.

Hopefully you will get tracking info…. but don’t be surprised if you don’t.

Yes, I have set a single task in front of him, get the issues fixed!

Although please ONLY send an email if you really need a response soon or it will just cause delays for everyone.

He is working through the list of issues as fast as he can. Make sure you filled out the survey in the OP if you have an active issue and he should get to you at some point.

Not to worry, I am purposely postponing the next batch of lights until these issues are sorted out to make sure they are not buried under new orders.

I paid on 1/9 so hopefully I am on the last 50 list. No tracking number yet though. I did receive my bag and cap without any sort of order confirmation or tracking number several weeks ago.

Jason, that was a great answer, thank you very much. The way I am looking at it now is I am among 710 signups up for 650 lights. You are a rock explaining everything to everyone. Thank you very much.

Sorry it took you so long to type that reply. It took me more than an hour to put up that question. I really wanted to get my head around the situation. Your answer gave me that.

Indeed, he did it better then I would have.

I’m afraid that postponing the next dose will create Lumintop’s space for selling elsewhere … Shirley wrote me.

I saw that, I sent an email to see what is up with that earlier.

I I don’t blame you neither for buying the GT from other sources as it’s not your fault,but one thing i i don’t understand,that i am part of the group buy,about 200 on the list,payed in 2 december and waited ever since with my 2 issues (8cells ordered separately m4dm4x site that never received since december) and GT light suposedly sent on 7th of february (with a tracking number that only shows : preregistered pending of deposit) and right now you telling me that just got your issue resolved (answered by Neal just in few hours,meantime i have never received an answer from him at all ……… :frowning:

Seems there is more energy put on sales of outside groupbuy customers

Well, it won’t make you feel any better but I’ve been emailing Neal since January with no reply until today.