[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

Did everyone get the track number? I have not received…

PM Neal here

Yes, i wrote to Neal PM, but he has not still answered

DHL wait the courier to give me the tracking

:sunglasses: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just found out mode order can be set to from high to low.
Now i can access turbo mode with single fast click, long press for moon mode.
Very nice. :+1:

Yep, this is one of the menu options in Narsil.

i pray I get my brother in laws at 1409!
I do nothing but show this off !

I hope it generates some interest

It’s weird how little enthusiasm there is about the announcement that the third batch of PM’S is going out in the next couple days.

Where is everybody?

Are they not subscribed to this new thread?

Too bad there is no momentary on for mode set ui. Is this a miss out?
If this “Last mode [100%]: from OFF: press&hold” can be configured to momentary on of first mode level, it will be perfect. From off single click on, from off press and hold momentarily on.
To enter configuration setting, maybe it should only be available from on state. Right now from off state user can press and hold to enter configuration.

I’m at the bottom of the list. Maybe group 4.

I remembered many registered and joined BLF at last minute just to get into this GB. So I guess they are not keen to come to BLF like regular members.

I’m excited that my order time is coming soon, and I read the new posts on some threads almost every day. I’m mainly a lurker though. ¯\

I don’t think so. Keep in mind I may not fully understand what you’re asking. Mode sets should allow you to press and hold to go to Turbo, at least it did on the older versions of narsil. At this point another click should turn it off. Is this not good enough for you? Are you wanting a type of momentary that allows you to blink out Morse code while in mode sets?

There is only so much you can do in mode sets while maintaining the single click on and off design parameter.

The UI of the Emisar series is perfect, with either ramping or momentary on Mode accessible via quadruple click. Maybe not so important with the GT, but I definitely miss it on my Q8.

I guess I’m used to 100-200 posts a day on the GT thread. I’m not complaining, but it seems a bit too quiet. Especially after a big announcement. The chirp chirp of the crickets has me scratching my head. :slight_smile:

Have you considered sending your Q8 driver to Lexel in Germany? He could reflash it with the latest NarsilM v1.2. Should be pretty cheap.

I was thinking about the postage costs. But next time I buy one, I could get it sent directly to Germany. Good call.

Right now I have configured my GT to below:
from off single fast click Turbo
from off press and hold(and release of course) to Moon
If the last one can be configured to Momentary Turbo instead of Moon, it will be great.
GT is greatest stock thrower and I think momentary on is useful as signaling or very short view of distant object.

Note that I said mail the driver, not the whole light. Would postage be really expensive for just a driver?