[PART 2] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Closed, but Public sales open!

I’m in contact with Neal
It seems that they can be sent in another way
Neal is going to see the fees

I hope he does not want me to finance his loss in the Paypal account incident

No, he is not asking for any money for that, why would you think that? That is a completely seprate issue from the GT GB, it just so happened to be on the same account.

He may think that because he paid for extra shipping two months ago. Then, when it was delivered to a guy in America he received a message from Neal that it was too expensive to ship to his country so they sent it somewhere else. Then, after all of this, he was asked to pay more for shipping again. TA he has every right to be a little suspicious. I don’t think most of us would be nearly as patient and calm about his situation as he has been. Hopefully he will finally get the batteries he paid for also. WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU
g. Sintornillos!!! Good luck

For the record I am 99% sure that his light was not shipped to the USA, he simply got the tracking number to someone in the USA. There were several mistakes made in the shipments before CNY like this when the workers were in a hurry.

Also, as far as I am aware he only paid for extra shipping once. Maybe I am wrong?

But yes, I do see your point.

I can assure everyone that Neals paypal issues are his own and do not effect the GB in any way.

Could I get a PM to buy a short tube when it’s available? I got a GT in the original wave.

Because of his previous behavior (and his answers) I lost my trust in him.
He must regain my trust.
As we say here: “Está a prueba” (He’s on probation)

No, you are not wrong
I only paid for extra shipping once

But now he insinuates that I have to pay for shipping the batteries
I shouldn’t, but I’m willing to pay, as long as it’s reasonable.

So, if I pay for shipping the batteries, they can add to the package the short tube I want to buy.

Hello my dear friends!

Since Neal was able to fix his PayPal problems i reopened

Neals Deals

please let me know if you find any problems i missed
(broken links and such)

please notice:
in a few days we need to close again to run the BLF GT groupbuy ..

be fast to get:

BLF GT short tube

BLF GT Bag & Cap

Emisar

.. and much more

Well, my dad signed for the package from DHL, so I’ll consider it all good now. Thanks everyone.

Watch this thread, when you see all the PM’s being sent out for the next batch, there will be a link in the OP to the public GT and the short tube.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Yes, that does sound reasonable although this is up to Neal, I have no part in the cells myself. He should get back to you soon.

just ordered a short tube.

what are the specs for running only one battery carrier?
has anyone tested yet?

With good cells the specs will be the same. You can only put batteries in 1 carrier now as well. Except doing it with the long tube and the cells in the rear will give better balance, better looks and be easier to hold.

so gt will run at full steam with only one carrier? second carrier is for balance only? hmm, didnt know that.
that makes the shorty cool factor even more cool. no loss of lumens or throw. even cooler. ha.

I already sent to Neal a MP with the question.

I also have a short tube in the cart.

Could I also order a long and short tube together ?

yes

the GT comes with the standard tube (2 carrier)
if you add the short tube on same order it costs just 10 USD

ordered separately its $15 due to shipping

("special countries" might have additional shipping fees, but most countries seem to be covered)

Thanks! I just ordered a short tube… no idea why really. It makes the GT remarkably ugly and is a tad expensive for a flashlight tube… But WTH, I also want to support Neal, LT and this whole GB effort. Please bring us more GT goodies! :+1:

Yes the 2nd carrier also doubles the battery life naturally but the output remains the same until it falls out of regulation.

:+1: :+1:

The second carrier gives double the run time.