Paying for a product then a delay.

Andrew - The way I combat what Racer is referring to is to buy extra and more. Usually the savings allow for that and when I do order from overseas it is not a big deal

Here is what I consider a big deal 10 years ago my partner and I had a 40 foot container loaded with 250k in equipment. 30 days by boat and then 120 days in Customs. That was painful, especially when WE had to pay for the storage and even pay fees to the shipper for that container that they could not get back and use.

That is why I get wound up when people here complain that they ordered something and it did not leave immediately after purchase....but they usually can buy the same thing locally for a lot more and have it in their hands.

Bugsy, I agree when it comes to the price, great value for money and that’s why I buy from them. I don’t know why I’m complaining at all, I need to see someone in a white coat! :crown:

40 foot container and 250k that’s way out of my league and puts things into perspective.

The tracking is working now, it looks like it has left Shenzhen, China which is good.

It should start tracking over here very soon, with a recent order I was even given the flight number so I checked when the plane was due to land.

Banggood and Tmart both have a warehouse in the USA.

Probably wont find everything you need, but it may be a good alternative to ordering from overseas for some stuff.

http://us.banggood.com/

http://www.tmart.com/us-warehouse.html

One of my “missing” packages finally arrived. Tracking never worked, still doesn’t, but it did make it.

One to go…

It’s funny that you should recommend Banggood, I’ve ordered a few things and I cannot fault them at all.

I’m afraid I’m in the UK, not the US. :wink:

But there is a Banggood warehouse in the UK (European warehouse), I couldn’t believe my fortune when it occurred to me to order from them, I went on their website and into the European section thinking that I can place an order and it’ll be with me in a couple of days only to find out that they’re making improvements and they’ll be closed for week’s hahahaha :bigsmile:

It wasn’t funny when I found out. |( :bigsmile:

Sorry I never paid attention to the geographical location. Good to know they have a warehouse there also, bad it is closed ATM.