Pepper spray

I advocated wasp spray because mace/pepper spray is illegal for him to carry. I pray to god he never has to use it, but it might actually save his life someday if he has no other way to defend himself.

If some scumbag wants to attacks my wife, child , mother etc.... I want them to use any means possible to protect themselves. I am sorry you don't agree and are afraid of being sued by an assailant who might possibly have some minor vision loss after they beat, mug and rape your wife. I would love to come face to face with the scumbag who attacked my wife in court because she sprayed him in the eyes with wasp spray otherwise I might never get the chance to see him, had it been mace/pepper spray he would have run away washed it out and never got caught.

I personally would never give an assailant the pleasure of being sprayed in the eyes with anything liquid. The penalty for committing this sin to my body would be much more severe and no I am not afraid of being sued while doing anything in my power to protect my life and well being.

I wasn't exactly advising against it either;) CYA and all that...

I won't post what I actually think, and might say to you in person. That might be used against me someday lol

discussion is good - people should think about their personal safety and defending themselves (and others, and property), in order to be prepared and make decisions that suit their values and tolerance for risk

Has anyone tried wound anti-bleeding spray (it dries to a rubber-like material which is not easily removed from skin) on eyes? Spray for burns (it freezes the burn and leaves a white powder over it when it dries) on eyes?

Both of them can be found in pocketable cans and can be easily explained if needed (I wound myself a lot mr officer).

What kind of wasp spray can be shot over 10ft, let alone 20ft+? Cant think of anything I know of in the UK. I imagine oven cleaner (mr muscle etc) would be effective if it had any range, nasty stuff that!

E1320, fair play, you made me think of 'law abiding citizen' lol

Hmm, illegal here, most of them at least...

Just reading and wondering, should I test ordering elsewhere :)

Probably not worth the effort...

Wasp spray for self defense is a bad idea. It is a myth! Stick with the Pepper Spray. Wasp spray is unproven and has never been tested on humans. Wasp Spray will NOT work on those who cannot feel pain i.e. drugs or alcohol. Pepper Spray is an inflammatory which will cause the eyes to slam shut no matter the situation. That’s why over 40,000 law enforcement agencies carry it nationwide and even the smallest canisters will fire 10 ft while the larger canisters will fire 25 to 30 ft.

As for Fox pepper spray, read this article before you think twice: http://www.laweekly.com/2012-02-23/news/pepper-spray-toxin-tce/ Sounds like fox is pretty unreputable. I sure wouldn't want that stuff coming anywhere near me.

If you want a good brand of pepper spray go with SABRE Red. Most police departments in the US use it. I know for sure NYPD, Los Angeles County Sheriff, US Customs & Border Protection and more carry it.

ok, i think a lot of people missed this video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/314466/