Photos of your new arrived lights

Astrolux FT03

My wife and her sister had been doing a lot of caretaking for their mom (my mother-in-law, obviously) as her health declined. Last week, she sent my wife home with her virtually unused GoalZero lantern:

I had given her a Convoy BD06, and she LOVED it. She knew about my unhealthy fascination with flashlights, so I’m sure that’s why she thought of me. Naturally, I opened it up to see what could be done:

Looks like 2P 2200 mAh 18650s that could easily be replaced. I think I’ll have to bump that up to 7000 mAh some day, but the UI is good enough, and the runtimes claim to be pretty good as is:

2.5 hrs in turbo, and 48 hrs on low. I can live with that for now. Especially with the charge crank on top.

She passed away early Monday morning, to no one’s surprise. It’s a pretty nice little lantern, and a good keepsake of a lovely mother-in-law.

Today…

Newly arrived from eBay - Maglite Vari-BEAM, from the early eighties, before they were discontinued.

OMG perfect combination!!

Olight Javelot Pro

Nice one X3 !
How many lights do you have? You seem to buy a lot :wink:

About 100… but a majority of them were review samples (including this one).
I think about 10 are still in their stock form…

A Lumintop Tool AA V 2.0 in white, ready to get used and abused. And dirty. Wrong color for me, but oh so beautiful straight out of its packaging.

New FW3A and aqua glow disk.

Astrolux MF02 and Sofirn C8F

Acebeam TK16 Osram White :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Just got it and love it already :blush:

Another FW3, this time full titanium.

Just received the FW3T, picture of the “Anduril family”

FT03 :smiley:

Someone put in all that design work so I stacked em for a pic and joke.

Nitecore TIP2.

Link to the small light please