Please recommend a nice 2AA - Crisp push button - Simple modes - Under 30USD - From DD - To replace Klarus P2A

Thats odd, I’ve never had a SWM with a cheap feeling switch!

Has anyone ever upgraded the tail switches on a jetbeam PA10 or PC20? I just recieved one of each. I knew they were “squishy” when I ordered them, but the price was right. I’ve never replaced a switch, maybe it’s just the boot that’s odd.

Is this a good deal, its looks awesome only 2.10 shipped?
https://www.dealextreme.com/p/silicone-tailcaps-for-flashlights-14mm-in-assorted-colors-12-pack-5498?item=6

Is there any difference between a 13.6 vs 14mm, or are they effectively the same, no difference on the light?

Their more expensive lights use fwd switch which feel better, same as everyone else, but throw is too long on the tailstand designs.

The crappiness of this reverse clicky is probably exacerbated by the fact that there’s a weird rubber gasket around it which not only makes it slightly more mushy, and the mode-change is very touchy which makes mushy+mushy+touchy quite bad.

A good replacement switch fixes this by hapstance and everything else is good, but I don’t recommend buying this to use stock.

The bad feel isn’t from the cap but the mechanical switch inside.