Power All Car Starter??

Hi Jerry, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! I can’t seem to find part 2 although it was there several months ago. It’s where he starts cars with these devices. Part one gives a ton of general information though.

Thanks, Glenn,(?)
I watched part one. I appreciate your input.
Jerry

Jerry, my real name is Glenn. Glad you enjoyed the video. I’m going try and find part 2. It might be under a different title now. Not sure.

Thanks, again.

Added: I just ordered the Bolt D28 to give to my SIL for Christmas. :smiley:
Jerry

Good video, I watched both parts and frankly I was amazed to see nearly all of the mini jumpers putting out 240 amps for several seconds into the test pile.

That said, I disagree with much of the testing and conclusion, but damn, do I want one of those Fluke 345 meters. :wink:

The way I will use one of these, and I just bought a Sauoki on Amazon, Amazon.com is to recharge portable devices and on rare occasions start a car with a weak battery ONCE, not a dozen times until the unit over heats and fails.

Hi guys, I have just finished writing my detailed guide on portable car battery jump starter. I have spent many nights finding information and putting it all together to make a complete information. I think you will find all the information needed for the car jump starter.

And most of the car jump starter nowadays are coming with mobile phone charging facilities which are great. So you can use it for both jumps starting your car battery as well as charging your gadgets.

Any opinions will be appreciated. It will help me to research and make more complete list like this.

Best Portable Car Jump Starter Buying guide and reviews.

In practice now that I have 4 different powerbanks, we never use the big one to charge a phone. The big one lives in the main car in its zip case under a seat, and its much easier to use the radio’s USB or one of the smaller power banks. Our nicest little bank is a single cell Blitzwolf, but its rarely used (like the fancy flashlight you don’t want to get scuffed up). Wife’s favorite is a 3 cell due to the case shape, 3x across, like a pack cards easy to hold while holding another device.

I did not care for the guide linked to, its a collection of manufacturer’s ad copy with no real world testing or measurements, and referral links to Amazon.

^
Yeah, I noticed that too. :frowning: