Powerex C9000 repair - Enerdan won't reply to phone calls/emails

the fluke is a good meter to have.i have several.you get what you pay for on these.they are not your typical cheap china junk.
you are ahead on most as far as a dmm.
esr meter i have is a dick smith kit.
esr

this is certainly plausible.

tapis, i believe the mh-c9000 has a 3-year warranty from maha. you should get in touch with them if you’re still not happy when you get your unit back.
i’ve been using one for about something like 10 years and never really had a problem with it. semi-retired it this year with an mc 3000 coming into the picture.

I will test the charger and eventually make more videos as soon as I receive it. Also now shopping for a good esr meter to check my batteries. Thanks all for your answers.

Believe it or not, I am still waiting for my charger I sent to Enerdan for repairs to arrive. It has been almost 6 months now!!!

According to Enerdan owner Assi Rutzki, it was sent back to me but the postal office returned it to him (probably because he omitted to fill and affix the mandatory custom sticker on the package). In January, I gave him a friend’s address in another country. Still waiting…

Really an unreliable businessman!

You should send a letter threatening legal action if you don't receive the charger or a refund within 30 days, send it registered delivery.

Add "Time is of the Essence" to the bottom of the letter, this is a legal term in the UK, maybe not Germany.

I had to get a faulty C9000 replaced in the UK by NevadaRadio, no problem, next day replacement.

Good Luck

John.

bravo sierra!
they had no problem sending it when you bought it?
should not be an issue now.
the aroma is strong…