PRESALE OPEN: Haikelite MT01 Trekker

PM me please

PMs sent - i hope you like the best deals on banggood ;)

What is the green button light? Are those lumen numbers measured manufacturer ratings? I have trouble believing that an old XHP50 running 1.7A less will outperform an XHP50.2 unless the 50 is cold tint high bin and the 50.2 is warm tint low bin.

which one doesn’t accept protected cells?

My estimate lumen.
Green button light.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-SHUO-LI-DE-New-USB-Rechargeable-3500-lumens-CREE-XHP70-LED-torch-Flashlight-led-lamp/32791647451.html

Both, but green button light accept longer cell , but not Pana 3400mA 18650B with PCB.

Ah, it is XHP70 not XHP50, that could explain the extra output.

That’s too bad

Thanks Pok

Anyone else have a bad quality/ poorly machined tail cap? Look how thin the leash/lanyard hole is! Its cutting up the stock one already. Lets see how good customer service is at Banggood.

Pic doesn’t work mate

PM Please :slight_smile:

sent

I received mine the other day and I’ll do a write up in the next couple of days.

It’s an impressive little light and it’s really cool that it’ll run on one cell if needed.

My tailcap lanyard hole is perfect too.

I received mine yesterday. I got the CW version and everything seems to be good. Running mine with GA cells. The only thing I didn’t like was the material of the button. I changed mine to a glow in the dark one.

Overall I am happy with the purchase. Hopefully the parasitic drain is low.

pm please. Thanks.

PM sent

I wish they had some indication when they will get their re-stocking done to order it.

Price please, thanks.

sent