Q: What is the best beer to drink in FIJI?

That’s a beautiful gift edc - you should make sure his website is on the card. Sounds like an interesting fellow.
How did you get your lights - I can’t seem to access any of the links on his website.
Cheers and enjoy your trip.

Just vaseline up the O rings on something. It could make a good story if it doesn’t work.
Mind you, drinking, a snorkel and night time in a foreign country could too.

Enjoy. :party:

Since most of the snorkeling is in shallow water (and visibility generally excellent), you likely won't need a dive light.

Watch out for the hermit crabs - they come onshore at night. Nothing like piercing your foot on a sharp shell to ruin your buzz.

Please take pics.

Fancyflashlights (cnqualitygoods) sells them. DQG is an interesting person. If you email him he will write back.
http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=5

I have about 4 days left to live. Mrs edc was feeling tired so went to bed. I partied on until 2am. I vaguely remember shouting a table full of cocktails at around $26 a drink and it was a large table. Everything gets billed to the room. That round was $300 fijian alone which is about AUD180. oops. I was so hammered I might have even done it twice. Going to be hard to explain that one. I will blame her for going to bed early. lol
I have to get ready for the wedding and another night of partying. I have noticed that they don’t measure drinks here. Its all free pour and they seemed to give you at least doubles. hahaha

Well I am back. The Fiji economy has taken a dive since I left.
I found the Fiji Gold to be a nice beer. My bar tab was outrageous. I ended up getting a discount because some of the dockets did not bear my signature (lol, one was signed WTF) so they assumed someone else booked them on our room. (that seemed to be a common practice over there).
Its a nice resort. It seems to be quite family orientated. I ate and drank way too much and decided a swim on the reef would be a good idea after consuming quite an amount of alcohol. NOT! Closest I have ever come to drowning.
The security guards had 5d incan mags. My mini x 123 blew them away. I gave one an Sk68.

Welcome home edc. It sounds like you needed a dive light with SOS. Nice pictures. Looks like it was deserted.

Welcome back.
SK68 is a cool giveaway.