Q6/Q8 logo/marking what should we propose to Thorfire?

thanks

I so like the long runtimes of parallel configuration.
My Uniquefire UF 1401 s still going strong on low mode.
364.5 hours (click to high every couple of hours to check cell status, on low it says 7 now, on high 4 (out of 9)

Thanks all!
Direction is clear and will taken int account!

How is the direction clear? Not saying it isn’t. Just asking what clear direction you got from this. For instance, I liked ‘E’ the best except for the way the logo was done solid white on black. I ultimately voted a different direction because of it. So, my official ‘vote’ doesn’t express how I really feel, but was the closest I could get with the choices available. I’m guessing from the comments that others feel the same way. So, actually, maybe the results of the poll AND the comments given should all be taken into account to do a second poll, with choices more in line with peoples’ stated preferences. The two biggest winners from this poll ( choices ‘D’ and ‘E’ ) can be included just as they are to see how they compare to the new 2 or 3 choices. That’s the direction I see from this poll, if anything.

I asked Will34 to whip up a Q8 and a Q6 logo without the Thorfire logo.
And if you remove the Thorfire Sauron D and E and closing the loop on A come pretty darn close don’t you think?
At this stage just a clear image to add to the OP is enough. A manufacters logo put in now is not needed