Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Oh gosh I am sorry
So many contributed and you of course a lot too
Had I just won a lottery I’d given all a Q8 but I don’t play lotteries…
MRsDNF, Djozz, Tom E are on the team from really early on
Pilotdog68 and Thijsco were a bit tricked by me (honestly I had no idea what long and labour intensive process it would become at that time so no planned trickery )
DEL tweaked the driver with his knowledge and scope and really has become part of the team (see GT and FW3A for again high involvement.

Trying to get something as thanks for some BLFers who helped even more then the general community to express gratitude and TK of course you are one of those.

Fixed that for you.

There’s absolutely no reason I should be getting a sample; I’m not really involved. It’s kind of nice being on the “shut up and take my money” side of things this time. :slight_smile:

Thanks khas! :slight_smile:

Can you place the link, please!

This

https://m.banggood.com/4PCS-Samsung-INR18650-30Q-3000mAh-Unprotected-Button-Top-18650-Battery-p-1067185.html?rmmds=search
But I see restocking and a higher price, sure M4DM4X can do something about that
They do have indeed a clear wrapper

TK you did help, if only by being kind and answering my many questions! Not to mention the great inspirational force you are here!

Dang I was happy with rain but it just doesn’t stop
All is ready, cells topped off, can on tripod
Sorry will need some sleep now.
And do not want to take it apart before the beamshots are made.
If no other beamshots pop up it’ll be tomorrow evening/night from me.

Add me to the interest list

Hey Miller, I’ve got my camera out and it’s a beautiful day, just send that little jewel over here and I’ll get some pics… :wink:

Please add me to he list.

4 more 30Qs arrived today from Banggood. I paid for 4 with button tops and I got 3 of those and one flat top. I solder blobbed it.

Anyone ordering from Banggood might want to specify not to send flat tops unless you can solder blob them.

Well, I was checking to see if ToyKeeper was one of the early sample check people, as I greatly value TK’s experience with QA/QC.

But alas, apparently not. Somebody shoulda.

Well, put me on the list anyway please.

Will update list later

Oh no Brian, good you fixed it

That is a mighty fine offer Dale :wink:
Yet I’ll get to it for sure!

Between the 7 or 8 of us writif about real life experience with a Q8 w should be able to show it good.g

To be fair, Dale is kind of a master at making conductive metals look like dessert.

It took me a few seconds to realize that you were talking about his photography skills, which truly are astounding. My first thought was that you were referring to his newly acquired lathe skills, which are not too shabby as well. But it made me wonder what the relevance was. :person_facepalming:

YUM! :heart_eyes:

haha yes I am with David here in how I read and (mis)understood your post :smiley:

That looks amazing Dale! A real craftsmanship

That’s a Sinner Cu 18350 EDC, came to me broken and I fixed it up then polished it up. Man I love copper, it’s like a second child with Ti being my oldest. :smiley:

When i was a machine worker apprentice for the first 4 month we did some stuff with our hands, one of those things was making our own hacksaw.

Now that hack saw in regular steel was judged on looks, so for weeks on end we was filing / sanding and polishing them to a mirror finish, and in the end was so attached to our hacksaw that if any other apprentice dared touch it fights almost broke out.

No machines used other than a drill press to make some holes otherwise it was all by hand.

When you get a surface really smooth, then rust have a harder time attacking it seem, my hacksaw stayed shiny for many years being stored under less favorable conditions.

I also say i don’t grind my knifes to sharpen them, i polish them to get a sharp edge.

One of the deities i pray to are Chrome :wink:

The four VTC6 from GB came in today (along with four Lii 26650) after more then three weeks in transit. All at 3.5V.
The BT 30Qs from BG came in a few days ago.
I’m glad to see batteries can still make their way (at least to my country) after rumors and complaints from other members.