Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Are you sure? This is for LedLenser M14.
Anyway… one of my friends has this flashlight, and I’ll ask him to give it to me.

I had this doubts myself when I got this hint in german TLF but it’s really a perfect fit.

Ok… thank you.
Regards from India.

You can force it to stay on better by pressing harder, but it never stays on straight or at least easy to. OCD or perfectionist heart I have maybe, but this is more of a workaround hack than proper fit. AOD-L has gripper stubs that catches the sides but Q8 is slimmer so it doesn’t.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nitecore-Holster-TM11-TM26-TM15-Tiny-Monster-Lumen-Flashlight-Holder-Accessory/182838817033?epid=882238561&hash=item2a920af109:g:ckQAAOSwDk5UI4pF

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OneTigris-1000D-Nylon-Tactical-MOLLE-Single-M4-Mag-Pouch-Holds-2-Pistol-Magazine-Pouch-Bag-Utility/32418669060.html
” Pictures”:Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light - #15527 by Kozy

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your effort.

I just got one of the non-deep pocket pouches and it’s a bit short in my opinion. Not too short to be unusable but short enough to make me think about getting a different holster. The flap needs to be another inch or 2 longer to fully engage the bottom velcro and it makes me wonder how secure the light will be in it. In fact I’m going to make up a short strip of fabric with velcro sewn on both end to run it between the flap loop and the holster body to hold the flap down more securely when I’m out and about. Tilting the light in the holster also allows more of the flag to engage the pouch body.

Head down the top of pouch body covers the entire head of the light and feels more secure than with the head up.

The seller did tell me that he was shipping me the shorter pouch and he didn’t know how well it fit so no complaints on what I got.

I received some brass screws from zoujianchow2013 on ebay. Mine where cracked and oily. Others had better luck with the same seller… It’s the chinese lottery i guess.

I also received my third Q8 ordered oct 10, way past the GB delay. Same code same price. All good.
Thinking about getting more… :person_facepalming:

C4 = plastic explosive :slight_smile:

Tks for the heads up about two of the models, I definitely would want to get the 3A version if I do.

Did anyone find a good and cheap diffuser for this besides Fenix AOD-L?

Not looking for a plastic cup/rubber band type of thing…altho i have red and green and yellow thick plastic cups in the kitchen that fit perfectly(and look cool).

Looking more for something that fits tight.

On the newest cheat sheet I added a example.
http://bit.ly-cs

The T3 Gear is wayyy deeper than the deepest from wrabbitsurplus - I got his short and long ones. Though the T3 material is not as thick and stiff as the surplus ones.

deep pockets? This is supposed to be a _budget_ light forum.

This is what I order (haven’t gotten it yet).

Not sure if this was posted yet.

Mhanlen’s review is posted here:

alternety, if you’d like, I or someone here that is capable of flashing the MCU could always change the UI of your lights for an easy 1,2,3 layout if you prefer. I’m a civilian, but could probably handle that for you.

What about something like those lamps in motels, just cycles high, med, low, off. (or just kind of high, kind of low, off?) No lockout, no menus, no reverse.

Haven’t received it, but ordered this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Genuine-FLYYE-Smoke-Grenade-Pouch-In-stock-Military-camping-modular-combat-CORDURA-G003/1083515_32777569533.html

Would have liked to order the original military one from eBay, but it doesn’t ship to where I live.

Kindly drop a message after trying this with the flashlight.

A simple 1-2-3 is built in, just configure the Q8 for mode set operation, have 3 modes, and drop the moon mode.

Readings through the criticisms, I think he believes the press&hold is non-intuitive, so the Q8 mode set operation can easily be used without press&hold.