R.I.P.

OK I got mine (rude anon)
that’s fine with me, lets more ppl sound off
doesn’t change the mssg tho lessn they add comments….?

I came here for the Flashlights.+

RIP Gregg Allman

I also mourn the loss of Chris Cornell .

Such a soulful artist .

I’m with you pal. Gregg’s death get’s me closer to my own mortality. I’m only 4 years younger than him and I’ve done more drugs in my younger days than I’m willing to admit. Thankfully, I stopped in the early 2000’s after John Entwistle of The Who died of a heart attack doing too much cocaine. I stopped right there and then. Never looked back from those days. Here I am today, aged 65, still healthy with a positive life ahead of me. Just wanted to say that.

F

[qu

B

I’m not participating any further than reminding there are rules we are asked to observe and obey. I was courteously reminded of the rules one day when I was having a particularly bad day and made what I thought was a discrete comment. I was wrong, it was political in nature and I removed the item that was political. I do agree with the rules as posted and thank the person who pointed out my error. One of the other rules “Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.” also makes a lot of sense.

T

Still we can agree to disagree, right?

[qu

Haha, he was not disagreeing with your facts though…just stating rules…but let’s keep this discussion going as mature, intelligent individuals, for arguments will always be a part of life anyway.

But if I did make a comment then I would be breaking the rules because (a) it would be political and religious and (b) it would be argumentative. There are places on the internet that have a religious or a political focus. BLF is not one of them so it is best to leave those topics out of any BLF conversations, the same as I leave them out of conversations with certain people I am related to, as they only cause friction.

That’s all I’m saying here, I’m unsubscribing from this thread and will not click on it again.

Let’s all go find a flashlight to mod… I have three coming in the mail.

Well, you have facts, ………and then you have the new “alternative facts”.
Black and White?
No, there is only Gray in today’s world. Sad, but true (Mostly \ Kinda )

In the Library, there is Fiction, Non Fiction and Religion.
Kinda makes ya think now doesn’t it?

[.

[

I apologize if any of you saw my last post before I deleted it. It was way too personal. Basically, I was talking about getting laid off from my job after 30 years of excellent service to some foreigner who was willing to do my job for less money. Needless to say, he didn’t work out. I wasn’t given any severance pay when they let me go, and when they offered my job back, I told them to go f**k off. To this day I made the right decision.

[q.

Sorry skip, but you paint with a broad brush.
Terrorist attacks do not have a mother to call their own.
Timothy McVeigh, Ireland Bombings, not Islamic, many others, the list goes on.

Islam related is just the latest of a long string and No, I am not Islamic.

Bottom line, Evil has no label, it just is Evil, It comes form All Races and All Religions.
Sad but true.
Humans in general can be very evil.