Radio Shack Clearance Deals 8/11/15 As of 9/26 all green clearance tagged items are an additional 50% off from clearance price

I f you’re going to give someone a charger like this you might want to also gift them samsung batteries that are rated for 4.3volts since these chargers may overcharge a 4.2v battery .
it won’t ever trickle up to 4.3v …unless they leave them on the charger for 36 years

Radio Shacks around here have still not yet sold thru most of their clearance items!
Poor Radio Shack.
Since my last post they have changed the clearance deal rules twice again! First change was they lowered the additional percentage discount on clearance items from 50% to 25%
Stupid.

A couple of days ago I visited another RS in the area (there are still quite a few), just to see what they had. I came across 2 more of the “Pop Drops”

But now the clearance deal has changed again. Now the deal is buy anything branded “Radio Shack” or “Auvio” or “Enercell” or “Gigaware” and all clearance items are an additional 50% off the clearance price.

So I bought 2 more Pop Drops. When I paid for them I asked the manager if he had any more. He told me no, but I can get them, how many do you want?
So I asked how many can he get. He looked on the computer and said he can get 127 Black and 73 Blue, but no Red. I made a few calls and ordered 20 Blacks and 10 Blue. Paid for them and should get a call to pick them up at his store tomorrow. At $4 each, everybody I know wants them for Christmas gifts. With the 18 that I found in a store in Erie, PA that will be 67 of them that I have bought for myself and friends.
If anybody wants me to buy a ship a number of these, PM me. Of course I am counting on actually having that manager coming thru for me.

is the 26650 at 9.97 a good deal? following dchomak’s advise, i hit a few radioshacks around my area and saw that they still had these available.

At the time they were 50% of that, 2 cells for $5. That deal and or the cells are long gone though.
Every once and I while I pop into a RS and look around. Usually there is nothing but once and a while…

Yesterday after a 6 month absence, I visited my local Radio Shack. Believe it or not, that 50% of the clearance price is still on!

Center top is a pack of 2 –26650 cells at 9.97. Get them at 50% off and thats $5 the pair, $2.50 per cell

wow! i don’t remember noticing any 50% at my local radioshack… maybe i should just get them to price check the 26650s for me.