Raffle Exduct/BLF Participation Thread 1st Raffle

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the “BLFgiveaway” coupon at least once on order number 6347 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6626 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6370 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6467 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6679 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6461 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6305 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6580 and I understand how this giveaway works.

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6440 and I understand how this giveaway works.

My only entry, to be sent to Admin if this number is drawn

I want to take part in the giveaway/raffle of Exduct and BLF. I have used the "BLFgiveaway" coupon at least once on order number 6582 and I understand how this giveaway works.

Fao jacky, If this number is drawn please PM admin and ask what he would like and send it, no need to involve me, many thanks

Edit, should SB not want it please scroll down on home page and donate to publisher of the most recent stickied review.