Rating: EazzyDeal.com

My dog ate your flash light .. i got lost on the way to the factory and forgot who i was ..I ate a bad chop sui and was on the tam-pan all night . i was making the flashlights ..then i started making out with secratary...We run out of materials ..please send more Buicks..I got sideswiped by a ric-shaw. i no pay Mr. Cree he mad too. i fire Mr. lee ,i forget he my uncle ,whole family mad at me . screw you i got you monies what? you gonna come 7000 mile for 30$Tongue out

Thanks. I guess that's all part of the game. You win some, you lose some and I usually don't stress about little things but when something offens my weird sense of justice, I turn into Mr. ACLU. It's like my hidden superpower. :D

(In all honesty though, this wasn't that bad. A while ago, I had to almost start WW3 with a $big_insurance_company_that_cannot_be_named that tried to force my buddy's young wife and their children out of their home over a technicality while he was deployed and it wasn't until someone with a law degree explained to them that I am a founding member of the "stubborn SOB club", that they finally thought better of it. ;))

Ah, somehow that reminds me of this xkcd strip.

Haha! As long as you don't make me do a bajillion pullups like that Tony Horton dude, I'm buying two copies. :D

I've had great success with my patent pending beer-and-steak diet. It takes hard work (cleaning the smoker once a year) and dedication (all that steak isn't going to eat itself) but it gets results... of, uh, some kind. ;)

No problem. And that's just the thing - I don't generally mind waiting. By now, I have enough lights and knives for at least two zombie invasions but I do not like being liked to or ignored. Mistakes happen, we're all human and I understand that most retailers are in this for the money and not because they share our passion for shiny, bright things. That's all fine and I don't expect them to hold my hand because I spent $30 there, but I still expect to be treated like a customer.

Plus alienating the people who pay your bills is just a bad business strategy. We all know the old Warren Buffett quote: "it takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently."

Wishlisted. ;)

When I was in college, there was a place called "Beer 101", that literally had 101 different kinds of mostly German and Czech beer. Unfortunately, the owner drank more than he sold and I hear it's no longer there. He was a really fun guy though and I wish we had a store like that around here.

i ordered a laser well to be exact ordor number147741 a torch laser and i have not heard anything about it at all. i placed the order on february 6th and that was almost 3 weeks ago. i understand that there was a holiday but they said it would be shipped on the 14th and it says shipped but it has no tracking number or anything. i want to know if im getting ripped off or wats going on cause i dont have any information about it wat so ever. please explain thank you

I don't think they're intentionally trying to scam anyone and, generally, 11 days is nothing to worry about. Having said that, considering my recent experience with their (non-existant) customer service, your only recourse might be to open a Paypal dispute. I generally try to be patient but in this case, I can't really see any downside to filing a dispute. You can always close it if your laser turns up and if my experience is any indication, you shouldn't expect any help whatsoever from their CS department (if they have one; for all I know, this could be a one-man operation).

Oh, and welcome to BLF! :)

No website are they OUT OF BUSINESS?

Same here, even tried to look for it on google but couldn’t find anything. Anyone???

Kindly remove it ,