Rating: EverBuying.com [AVOID]

I have a order with everbuying placed a couple of days ago before I heard anything bad about them on here.

I'll leave my review here when/if I get it but its been 4 days (including the weekend) since I paid for it and the order still says processing.

I had to mail them and ask why it had 7 days and it hasnt been shipped yet.

As soon as they replied they said it was shipped yesterday (but it only updated on the site a hour ago when I got the message)

They also gave me a tracking number at www.ec-firstclass.org

I am 99% sure its a fake tracking website.

As I understand a tracking number is made with country codes and never in sequence.

This is 100 give or take off my tracking number: HBM120111LPZ000444

If you go to ec-firstclass.org you can change the last numbers and get 100s of different peoples names and addresses.

Not looking very promising.

It's not fake tracking site. I have had the same tracking number and have not a problem. You will get your item

If I get my item or not, its still a fake tracking site. None of the links work.

I think its ran by everybuying.com and they just input my details and add a number and say its shipped and thats it. Its not even real tracking.

You can read more here.

Hi, i having the same problem with ec-firstclass shipment. i bought one item fro everbuying.com and they shipped my item trough Ec-Firstclass and gave me tracking no. like HBM............022 . i also hope so its fake shipping chinees website. they ship my item on the 12/01/12 . when i am checking the staus its showing in delivery

Detail :

·Sent to HK AMC mail center on 2012-01-12 20:51:16.(GZ)
·Processing in warehouse on 2012-01-12 20:36.(GZ)
·Order confirmed on 2012-01-12 20:35.(GZ)
·Order received on 2012-01-11 09:45.(GZ)

I dont know what to expect from them. i want to ask EZARC if he/she got the item through ec-firstclass???

Please give me help to find out about it.

What post office is EC First Class? Or is it like DHL?

@luck12, it looks like they just sent your order on the 12th. I'm pretty sure its not a shipping agency at all like I said before.

@Leelou, its nothing, 99% sure they just send it through China post or Hong Kong post and give you that fake crap.

I even said to everbuying its a fake tracking site they gave me and they just apologised and didn't even try to deny it.

Thank you very much for reply. But can you tell me if you got your item??? which one was for >>

InDelivery

Shipping Address: david colon, Paseo de Calanda 33 3 IZQ , ZARAGOZA, Zaragoza, 50010, Spain

Detail :

·Sent to HK AMC mail center on 2012-01-13 20:45:11.(GZ)
·Processing in warehouse on 2012-01-13 20:45.(GZ)
·Order confirmed on 2012-01-13 20:44.(GZ)
·Order received on 2012-01-11 16:31.(GZ)

That wasnt my order, I changed the numbers to show a example.

My order was made on the 6th of Jan but I haven't got it yet, it will probably be a month or more because of the Chinese New Year.

It will take more than a month, I still have not got orders from the 27th Dec.

36 days today, Ill be making a dispute with PayPal when it hits 40 days.

41 days today, I will file a dispute on Friday.

I also forgot to add, I mailed them the other day saying I will file a dispute if I don't get it before the 45 days.

I went back to check and it wouldn't let me log in, they had changed my log in password.

I had to use password recovery and then got a message saying to please wait 20 more days before filing a dispute.

Made a claim today, 42 days and the weekend is coming up.

Hi. Beeing a new flash alchoolic, i made 4 orders on this site(about 30-40 usd each), before finding this site/forum.

They shipped very fast the products, and I already received the products from first 2 orders. I am still waiting the products from the next 2 orders.

So for now I can give them 5 stars for first 2 orders and I hope I will not have problems with the last 2 orders. I will write more after i receive the last 2 orders.

Hello to all forum members from Slovenia! I have orderd couple of time on everbuying.com and all items arrived as described and in a three or four week time to Slovenia. I´m satisfied with this seller.

15/11/2011 08:23:25 AM USD 21.04 Shipped out

--

14/09/2011 07:53:55 AM USD 23.16 Shipped out

--

17/08/2011 06:29:25 AM USD 10.11 Shipped out

--

21/06/2011 11:36:57 AM USD 13.36 Shipped out

--

23/05/2011 08:43:07 AM USD 0.01 Paid --

08/11/2010 10:14:49 AM USD 3.52 Shipped out

--

01/11/2010 13:56:22 PM USD 1.68 Shipped out

Got my money back from paypal.

Dear photon1k ,

I'm so sorry for the convience caused to you! We need more details to deal with your issue, like order ID, email address, etc.

Contact EverBuying Custmer Service Manager wendy@everbuying.com, you will receive reply in 48 hours!

I wonder if satisfactory or not here.

I have ordered from this company a 4-band 2-SIM card cell phone (HiPhone) for $33. I have also paid $9 for shipping it to me by DHL.
Then I found this Web site with the reviews; most of them appear to be hardly credible, and the credible ones are raising grim expectations.
Luckily, things went rather well in my case. The package arrived in just five days and the phone appears to work well for me (I am going to use it for receiving SMS messages only).
The bad things:

1. the handset turned to be second-hand, with some scratches on the case; I wonder what defects could be inside if it had been returned by previous owner; no warning has been given by the seller that the phone was used;
  2. the owner manual was missing.
    Still the good thing is that customer support promptly responded to my inquiries and had sent me the owner manual in Chineese suggesting to use Google for translating it. So I am going to have some fun. :slight_smile:
    The bottom line: three stars; judging by other reviews, could be much worse.

Welcome to the family, SilentHussar!