Rating: FastTech.com

5/5 for all 9 orders made so far.

Super fast responses to all inquiries, product requests etc.

1/5 for Hong Kong post keeping my parcels for approx 5-10 days at HK before passing them through, but thats not FT’s fault.

My 10th FT order, which I made couple of days ago seem to be shipped with Singapore Post. Time will tell if this any faster than
HK post.

5/5 for me too. I told them that the Black SRK wasn’t as bright as I expected and they offered exchange, refund or discount. I took the discount and ordered a couple of Intellicharger I4s. Ordered yesterday shipped today. Good job.

Top marks from me too. 4 orders, 1 issue and very helpful and responsive CS.

The best Chinese seller I’ve dealt with so far :slight_smile:

I kept the SRK and applied the discount to the charger. I didn’t really expect the partial refund, I just wanted to vent. F/T really wants to keep us happy.

2/17/2013 - made my first order with Fasttech
2/18/2013 - shipped
2/27/2013 - most likely date when this order will be in my hands :slight_smile:

Chinese New Year, most of Asia lives on a different calendar you know and has about 2 weeks of celebrations and holidays.

Like you probably have christmas and 2 weeks of holidays. They just have it at different time and occasion.

This affects the suppliers and no shop can do much about it if they don’t have the stuff in stock even if you ordered outside of the holiday period.

Just yesterday I saw some products still with the CNY notice due to a supplier.

And I like that on FT, you get the information, on other shops they don’t even care to tell.

Planning my 3rd order from FT, this time I might or might not try the regular unregistered shipping if my order is below $15. But probably not, since FT offers cheap registered shipping unlike other stores.

So far I like them, they do reply even though it may not be very helpful, they do try what they can. Shop design is something I like, just the selective search doesn’t work now surprisingly if I select 2 rules, like 18650 battery type and bin U2, it shows 0 products.

Also searching X-Power ends with no match when there are flashlights with that name.
It seems like regular online shop problems. These things never seem to work anywhere properly.

4 orders so far… 3 delivered; one placed yesterday. Of the 3 delivered, one minor glitch that they settled to my complete satisfaction.

5 stars all around.

Have ordered from them at high and low times
Items were always shipped within two working days,
All items were reasonably packed,
No problems whatsoever.
Excellent service,
Was shipping a gift overseas, and asked the staff
to print a letter to accompany Nitecore EC25, Soshine SC-S7, TrustFire Flame. (so that it’ll stay a surprise until it will be delivered).
All done well with friendly attitude.
Prices are good as well, And “BLF” code gives an extra discount.
5 out of 5, waiting for new items, and spare parts, especially xm-l2 mounted leds
(also restocking of U3 1C)

Hi I ordered a Skyray king on feb15 they said they shipped on Feb 20 but tracking never worked.Fastech said they would ship again on Feb 25, meanwhile I had contacted them several times as to where my light was with no info available…so I canceled…to me they were stringing me along…kelly ( they blamed the post even though previously they stated they had upgraded the shipping)

First order = 5 of 5. My happy :)

I’ve made a few orders, have 2 more on the way. Fasttech is currently my favorite store to order from. They ship crazy fast and have amazing prices. It’s not your typical, order and forget about your order til it arrives 2 months later type deal. They also have a pretty decent selection of products although still small (I hope they add a lot more products).

On my latest order I ordered an XPE SMO p60 empty drop in for a build. I went to check if my package had shipped and saw there was a “ticket” opened. Here is the post:

“During packaging, we discovered that the Empty Aluminum Smooth Drop-In Module for Cree XP-E (SKU 1208506) we were about to ship you is the wrong item, the supplier has provided the wrong stock to us. To avoid further delay, we are going to shipped you everything else except this item. The shipment will ship in a few hours. A shipment notification will be sent to you with a tracking number inside.

We will have this item replaced and shipped to you as soon as we received the stock. It will ship with a separate tracking number and we’ll e-mail that to you when it ships.

Thanks a lot for choosing FastTech.com, and we are sorry again for any inconveniences caused.” - Jasmine.

They really do pay attention. Have to say the CS is really good. I would HIGHLY recommend fasttech.

Oh and also I really like their site layout and organization. Especially how your orders are listed and accessed. You easily see your tracking # etc. and they even take a picture of your package.

Absolutely perfect so far. Everything I’ve ordered from them has arrived quickly and been well packaged.

No Fuss, No hassle, just great 10 out of 10 = Superb!

I ordered some 18650’s. It went into the system on Feb 26, left HK on Feb 28 and I received them today on Mar 08. That is pretty good. My Panasonic NCR18650PD’s came in at 3.54v. My Sanyo UR18650FM’s came in at 3.74v. Both sets of batteries look great and they all came in plastic cases. The Panasonic’s look like June of 2012 production date. I can’t read the Sanyo’s.

Now, if they only had some decent 18500’s, I’d be all set. I am all set with their Trustfire’s.

I ordered 2-22-13... the order shipped 6 days later.... 2-28-13. Received today... 3-8-13. There were quite a few items so I am guessing it took awhile to gather them up. The order was broken into two shipments... sent the same day ? . Not great but still better by a squeak than other HK suppliers. I'll try them again! Dan.

5 Stars * and they deserve more.

I had a problem with a Sky Ray King. they were very patient and Trade. Super service.
the shipping to Germany takes one week. customs extremely delayed. two weeks is not a rarity.good and cheap deals.

I speak no englich I hope you understand what I write.

greetings lolipop

fasttech is awesome! I have had easily 20+ orders through them and they are great. I had one small problem when their website launched with a glitch while ordering a product. they ended up fixing my order and sending out an extra light free of charge no questions asked. lately they have been super fast…recently got my last order in under a week somehow. then i just checked and my current order made it from HK to the US in 2 days from ordering, so this should be well under a week as well. holy crap idk how they do it but I’ve never had shipping this fast from HK

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/1945/imagemqh.jpg

500 out of 5 stars for fasttech

only con is that my bank account doesn’t like them much. that’s nothing we can’t work around though!

Today i discovered the new FastTech flashlight forum. So awesome that i made my first post over there, hooray!!

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/flashlights

5 out of 5 from me!!

4 orders all delivered. All lights perfect.

Great service and price!!! :slight_smile:

Ordered 6 items on 4/24/13. Received all on 5/1/13 in Arkansas, USA! That’s the fastest shipment I’ve experienced from overseas. Got my first SRK. Have not tested all items yet, but they look good so far. :bigsmile:

5/5

I have ordered over 15 (flashlight related) items from Fasttech. I have received all orders in perfect condition. It takes about 10 days to the USA and tracking can be sketch. Everything goes through the SFO sort facility….and the tracking disappears after that….until it shows up in the mailbox.

I recently returned a Nitecore TM26 for “charging issues” and am nervously awaiting their return confirmation. From the USA….items needing to go back are shipped to Miami Fld. I shipped the package FedEx and have a confirmation of delivery on 8 May. I still have not heard from Fasttech. I have written several emails showing delivery confirmation/with signature….and I only get the same response….“Thanks for informing us. We will check the return’s delivery and issue the refund once it’s confirmed received. Hopefully everything will work out and I will report back. Nervouse because it’s alot of money!