Rating: Focalprice.com

I too ordered the 14mm XML almost a month ago and they still haven't shipped it.

Since they haven't shipped it yet and as it appears they don't even have it I guess I'll pull the paypal.

I order sometimes things of focal but in the last time, I'm not pleased. They need about 10 days to pack a product which is in stock and more than 30 days for the delivery.

I had a bad experience with focal and I will not order from them again.

They sent me the wrong headlamp after a long search for a special headlamp that is mod-able for a P-60 drop in. The headlamp had the wrong pin number on it and it was like a nightmare trying to deal with them. I ended up getting stuck with this headlamp I had no use for for $5 dollars off, luckily a friend of mine wanted it for $10 so I broke even

Like others said it was over 40 days from the date of order until I received the wrong item.

OP updated. Thanks!

My question is why you ask for a refund of your stuff?

As far as I know, they have 90days money back policy and 180free repair policy..

If you dont satisfied with them ,try to contact the customer service department...

You try and contact the customer service department smart ass, they don't have one.

They do have a customer service department. They respond very well.

Has anyone had problems logging in to focalprice?

Focal and Firefox don't get along well at all. I think that might have been a big part of my trouble with them.

Cannot log-in using explorer.

I just logged in w/o problems :)

(Internet Explorer 8 )

BTW:

Had some mixed experience with Focalprice.

Short version: The warehouse seems to be a mess but the customer service is excellent (at least in my case)

Long version: Despite all warnings I had ordered 2 cheapo flashlights and a headlight in May. Ordered the 20th and the package arrived the 31st, so that was rather fast. The flashlights were OK but the headlight was not the one I had ordered. I wanted it because I had read it could fit a P60 drop-in (probably the same light E1320 tried to order), here's a link:

http://www.focalprice.com/LF433B/3W_Headlight_Headlamp_Black.html

Instead came this:

http://www.focalprice.com/LH006B/High_Power_CREE_LED_Headlight_3_AAA_Headlamp_Black.html

I opened a RMA request and sent them a couple of pictures showing the wrong headlight with the correct sku sticked on the box. Additionally I informed them that registered postage to HK would cost about USD 20 and that I was not willing to pay for it in case they wanted the wrong light back, because it hadn't been my fault that they sent out the wrong item.

First came a message that they would check with their warehouse and purchasing department. Of course I thought: "Yeah, sure... " BUT the next day I had another message that they actually had mislabeled the lights in the warehouse and would send me the correct one. I was pleasantly surprised.

18 days later when I came home from work my girlfriend welcomed me home with "There has come one of these yellow envelopes. Again." before she turned away to do something more important than saying hello. Focalprice had kept their promise and sent me a new light!

Everytime I find one of these yellow envelopes on my desk when I get home it's a little bit like Christmas: You guess or even know what's inside but it's not less exciting for that matter to open it up. Most times it's a nice surprise but sometimes you get disapointed: it was again the wrong headlight with the sku I had ordered sticked on the wrong box. (sigh)

Luckily I haden't closed the RMA request yet and could continue "chatting" with FP's customer service. They apologized for the trouble and said they would investigate the matter further. This time it took a little longer (21 days). The result was (if I understood correctly) that all (?) the headlights in the warehouse had been somehow mislabeled, and that the one I wanted wasn't even in stock (physically).

I was willing to wait for the right headlight but they said they cannot do a refund via paypal after 60 days, and because they don't know when or if they can restock the correct light they would rather send me my money back and I should try to order the correct headlight later.

So I ended up with a full refund and two free headlights.

A comment to the headlights that arrived: Don't buy it! Build quality is OK for the price and flood-2-throw works like in the Sipik SK68 BUT you have to cycle through blinky mode to turn it off and it automatically turns on in "high" whenever you put in batteries. It's like having a light with a mode selection switch only where "off" is one of the modes. The SOS is quite hectic - like a dual frequency strobe.

I modded one with a left over P60 drop-in and gave the other away.

That is the exact same thing that happened to me same headlamp exactly they only ended up refunding me $5 on the headlamp, you got better customer service than I did.

I ended up getting the right headlamp from e bay. There are some on there for $19.99 right now. That really is a hard to find headlamp but it does take a P-60 drop in perfect.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130328567113?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Thanks for the link!

Unfortunately the price seems to reflect the P60 compatibility :((

At one time that headlamp was as cheap as $10 dollars, but people must have caught on like you said. It realy is a well built headalmp decent quality all around. It is a Small Sun ZY1801A but with 3 aaas an XML doesn't last very long at all even at extremely low settings so an 18650 conversion is a must for this to work out properly.

Hi friend:I have contacted to the customer service department ,they treat me well and give some coupons to old customer

I LOVE hectic SOS modes! Love Morse code! 30+ wpm head copy, no problemo!

73 de KG5JJ

Are Lightake and Focalprice the same store?

no,they are different stores

Hi gorann:

this is Candy,sorry for the late reply.

1.we do put invoices in the packages

2.the declared value will be changed into a lower one

3.if you have some requests,please kindly send us a message and iusse your requests,it means if you want your parcel be shipped in two parts, you can give the customer service a message.

Hope this help you

Regards

Candy