Rating: GoodLuckBuy.com [AVOID]

End of the story: Today I received two identical packages from GoodLuckBuy, both containing the correct items (VC921, UT12B), both sent using registered mail, the first was sent 3 days after I made my purchase, the second 2 days after my chat with GLB's representative, all items work as expected.

All in all, great service in my experience.

GoodLuckBuy's website has been down for a few days now. I usually visit their site once a day to get free points.

I think it might be down due to a denial-of-service attack. I hope it's temporary because I miss my free points!

EDIT: Sometimes their home page is up, but their "Free GL points" page hasn't worked for a while.

They've been mostly down the last few days, but they've also been up for a few minutes each day.

They've even added some new items in these up times.

Probably a DoS attack as you've suggested.

They are back up, I hope they solved the problem.

The points page is also up and functioning (but I didn't get any points this time... :( ).

bad luck buy should be the more correct.

Well, I have bad news to report... I ordered a 10-pack of blue casing keychain flashlights (SKU 43735), but I received only 1 blue keychain flashlight. The rest are colors I didn't order, nor do I want. I sent GoodLuckBuy a detailed message regarding the screw up, and they have ignored me for 48 hours straight.

Can you imagine visiting a website everyday for about 3 months to get the "free" points to order something, then they send out the wrong product, and completely ignore your complaint?

GoodLuckBuy's customer service gets a BIG thumbs down from me.

GoodLuckBuy ignoring their customers is a bunch of

The next time I'm in China, I'll give them something, for free!

UPDATE: I sent GoodLuckBuy an email as Haggai suggested below. After a few friendly emails back and forth, they refunded my Free GL points. Problem solved! Moral of the story: If you need to contact GLB, don't click on "Contact Us"; do it via their email: shenzhenhaoyun@126.com

Did you use the "contact us" form, or did you email shenzhenhaoyun@126.com?

I never could get an answer through their site forms, but using email they usually reply very fast.

You can also try MSN Messenger, they're usually there at least a few hours a day.

Updated original description. So far zero good things to say about this company.

I used the "contact us" form, twice. The second time was to send them a link to my above post (#25). I think I'll send them an email too. Great idea Haggai! However, I think I'll pass on the MSN Messenger this time.

UPDATE: Post #25 has been updated. The problem has been solved.

Glad I could help :)

I always avoided them carefully. Not much to shop there either price wise. Pretty much going only for manafont, KD, DX, TinyDeal, and ebay.

I just received a Minipa ET-997TR DMM from GLB. I placed my order on Aug. 25, it was shipped on Aug. 26, it arrived in Vancouver (I live in North Vancouver) on approximately Sep. 2 (that's only 6 business days from the day I ordered it), and it cleared Canada Customs on Sep. 6. If I had been home yesterday, I would have received it on Sep. 6. Sep. 5 was a holiday too.

I was able to track my package from Hong Kong Post to Canada Post with no problems.

The meter is exactly as advertised and works great so far. It comes with a decent case, and a completely dead battery. :) The dead battery is probably Minipa's fault, not GLB's fault.

Overall, a very pleasant buying experience.

i understand your feelling becosue i was in this situation but next time if you want to be relax about your order you need to deal with the best- www.crazy-sell.com - i was buying some gadget for myself from this website and after 3 days i was getting track number.after 13 days the packge arrive with all the product inside,i was very satisfied and strongly recommend

good luck guys

If a new user appears promoting Loloprice.com or Goodluckbuy.com, please mark their posts as spam and don’t reply. Thanks!