Rating: HKequipment.net [RECOMMENDED]

Just email Stanley via the contact us page, be nice, ask for the “best price” they can offer for a BLF member. This approach has always worked for me.

Oh wow, I just had a 6 day delivery time (8 days including weekends). This is crazy. Most of the time things get stuck at Hong Kong post for at least one week. What do these guys do to get it past that so quickly?

Did anyone else get their package with stamps on it? The total of the stamps comes out at 25.40. I’m assuming HKD, which comes out to about three-fifty AUD. That’s for a small box and airmail. Glad they can absorb that cost into the free shipping.

What is the discount code for BLF?

Recommended dealer! Fast shipping, good customer service, good price with coupons/GB or just email them to ask for best offer. I also like HK Post that they’re using usually 4-7 days to my country.

Got my Spark SF3 from the group buy in about 6 days—impressive. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again.

Stanley is a top contact!

sometimes I get codes (also for friends) that are a lot better than them on the website!
the regular ones you can find under “what’s new” on the left lower side of the page :wink:

Got my Spark SG5 in excellent condition. package was properly wrapped in extra plastic and bubble wrap. Shipment relatively fast.

Will gladly buy from them again.

DELETED.
My shit experience is with CNQG….

They shipped my Niwalker MM15 on May 7, 2014 and I received it on May 24. That's relatively fast. Usually my orders come in 3 to 5 weeks.

Fantastic store, and CS, the shipping is minblowing 7-10 days max to EU!

Also very good discounts!

Great customer service and prices.

Had a rattly flashlight head. Returned it and got a refund for the postage and they’re sending me a new head via express.

Fast, E-mails answered in less than12 hrs. Time from order to arrival 7 days

They asked me to pay half postage cost for returning a defective flashlight (off center led).

brought a CRELANT V31A XM-L2 from them, found out the stated lumens of 500 rating was not true at all when I compared it with my Olight T20 XP-G2 380 lumens, being lower than T20 probably around 350 lumens…

but hke manage to refund me 30% as i return him with a positive feedback, i hope they try to put a note in the description, since this is also the CRELANT manufacture’s rating issues.

Refund 30% because lumens not as stated :open_mouth:
That’s superb, if become the standard, I believe they will be busy doing refund :smiley:

It’s just a way to go to make things right.

Is there a BLF coupon for this store?

I don’t think there is one. But every time I email them and ask for the best price. They give a bigger discount than a normal storewide coupon.

I can totally confirm that!

but I have Stanley in my Skype favorites… :wink:

I placed an order last week, then switched flashlights and added a few more items the next day. They were kind enough to make the changes and take some more of my money. Now it’s been four days and I’m waiting for them to ship the package. How long can it take before they put it in the mail?