Rating: TinyDeal.com

I ever had a good experience with tiny deal ordered dozen of packs with not registered airmail, all arrived in 20/40 days(consider that I'm from Italy a pack registered from china usually take 40 days or more...) and them ships usually in 1/3 days max.

And the prices are also lower of Dx sometimes... unfortunately that is not true about the poor selection flashlights that sells

It is time for "Jingle Bells" again and time to get ready for your Christmas shopping. Here we have prepared an exclusive collection of creative gift ideas and decors to do you a favor. Whether you're looking for items to put on your wish list or hunting gifts for your friends and family, our top picks will make your Christmas shopping easier.

http://help.tinydeal.com/christmas_first&px=1tsm

LOL

I became aware of Tinydeal late last year while still in my lurking phase on this forum. Window shopped there for a bit. Finally took a chance on what are alleged to be two CRKT products. This http://www.tinydeal.com/mini-straight-knife-sharp-knife-stainless-steel-cutter-with-sheath-strap-for-outdoor-activity-fkt-42111-p-34077.html and this http://www.tinydeal.com/durable-steel-self-defense-tool-multifunctional-tool-fkt-64213-p-48117.html.

Given the cost, I can't complain. Both are functional, but I suspect neither are real. I did get what I paid for, so...

I will say that they showed up in less than two weeks. Which given the distance and the normal shipping time from similar companies, was far better than expected. I'll add that the site has very entertaining product descriptions (ex. the rescue hook as "A good gadget to take along for those who often walk alone at night") and pictures like the ones found here. http://www.tinydeal.com/11-in-1-multi-function-tool-mini-pocket-card-survival-tool-stainless-steel-opener-ruler-knife-saw-wrench-ctl-13603-p-13200.html?dp=U0102. Who pries the top off of a screw top?

Classic! I've been back since just for the smiles.

Id love to order from them if they updated their knife stock, Sanrenmu and Enlan are the ones Im interested in, too many out of stock or coming soon and not much to choose from!

I ordered from them and it took 2.5 months to arrive. Items were fine and well priced. Can’t say I would order again based on dly time. In fairness though I didn’t order enough for free tracking so I don’t know if it got hung up w/hk post or what.

Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.
Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.
This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products.
I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500:money_mouth_face:

www.tinydeal.com

Can you elaborate on this, do you promote certain product or just link their home page like that?

Something strange. TD calculation:

P.S. Generally I satisfied with TD in spite of several small problems.

I ordered some Google cardboard clones from them, never arrived. Naturally I resorted to Paypal and even then Tinydeal kept writing their retarded chinglish standard answers “check post office, we will urge speed shipment blah blah blah”. If you know what’s good for you stay away from them.

So far my experience with Tinydeal.com wasn’t good. Ordered multimeter probes from them. Some weeks later they arrive in a bubble-bag. Bad news - one probe is bent badly. I take a few photos and contact customer service. Customer service representative Gabriel answers me that they are sorry and asks me if I accept a refund in TD points. I answer that as long as it covers a FULL cost of identical probes AND faster shipping I’m happy with that. Same day I see some TD points in my account. But surprise surprise, I can only pay 90% of the cost with them AND of course no extra points to cover faster shipping. I contact them again with my complaint about that, but this time nobody bothers to answer. After ~1.5 days I contact them again filling a new support request on the website. All I get this time “you can only pay 90% with TD points and a smilie in the end |( WTF?.. How is this a good customer service?! I wrote another long message to them but don’t expect them to sort this. Why don’t they just sen a replacement in the first place but offer those points that don’t even cover full cost of a faulty item…
Worst part is that I now understand that the probes weren’t damaged during transit because packaging is intact. They sent a faulty item from their warehouse. But the packet is clear and you can see that one probe is bent very well. So I guess they just took a returned reject and thought ”why not”.

[July 2015] Made use of lying shills pretending to be customers. Warning sent.