RD tech New product USB color LCD disply tester measure cable impendence

UM24 is no communication version(Type A), UM24C is conmmunication version by Bluetooth connection (Type B).

Said that in the Notes. So who knows? lol

please take a picture for fasttect price …. because I can’t open this page
I don’t believe he can sell at 11.64 USD for UM24C… , even it is real, you can buy many to sell… he made the wrong price
because It is lower than the cost I give him … you can check all aliexpress price and banggood price , it is more than 17 usd …
About the price , I want to declare some point
1, for our new products, I always provide the lowest price for our products cost at first 3 days … for normal price, I did not lie… the normal price is 17.5 usd, all aliexpress price is more than 17 USD, i did not lie …
2, some customer go to our shop said this things and said “shame on you”and threat to tell everyone his experience. are you kiding me ? he is very funny… What does this have to do with me he sell at 11.64 USD, it is my fault ? he don’t want to earn money , it is also my fault ? I also sell it at his price , that is right? if he sell at 1 usd , I should give you free very very funny ….
3, how did you know it is true , it is real our product. at our country taobao, someone sell 20 USD for iphone X, you will aslo to blame Apple inc “shame on you , you are lier ”……… it is very funny …. you know it is true iphone or not

please take a picture for fasttect price …. because I can’t open this page
I don’t believe he can sell at 11.64 USD for UM24C… , even it is real, you can buy many to sell… he made the wrong price
because It is lower than the cost I give him … you can check all aliexpress price and banggood price , it is more than 17 usd …
About the price , I want to declare some point
1, for our new products, I always provide the lowest price for our products cost at first 3 days … for normal price, I did not lie… the normal price is 17.5 usd, all aliexpress price is more than 17 USD, i did not lie …
2, some customer go to our shop said this things and said “shame on you”and threat to tell everyone his experience. are you kiding me ? he is very funny… What does this have to do with me he sell at 11.64 USD, it is my fault ? he don’t want to earn money , it is also my fault ? I also sell it at his price , that is right? if he sell at 1 usd , I should give you free very very funny ….
3, how did you know it is true , it is real our product. at our country taobao, someone sell 20 USD for iphone X, you will aslo to blame Apple inc “shame on you , you are lier ”……… it is very funny …. you know it is true iphone or not

How much power does the unit itself use? Screen on and screen off?

Does the bluetooth version use more power even when disconnected?

For RD UM24C v1.3 (Bluetooth version):

screen on, power consumption (bluetooth not paired/connected nor communicating):
@ lowest brightness "0" = 0.017A
@ highest brightness "5" = 0.031A
@ screen off (sleep) = 0.014A

screen on, power consumption (bluetooth paired and communicating with PC software)
@ lowest brightness "0" = 0.023-0.025A
@ highest brightness "5" = 0.037-0.039A
@ screen off (sleep) = 0.020-0.022A

using another USB meter to measure power consumption of the UM24C (with no load attached)

(it seems like when Bluetooth is active, communicating, it consumes 0.006-0.008A addtitional power)

yes, right
thank you

The Bluetooth function is cool as it has all the info on one page. However it would be cool if this thing had a charge function rather than just meter the energy. That way we could read the voltage and resistance of a battery directly rather than though the charger.

Seeing the graph is interesting as you can see how different devices charge differently. My nexus 6 fluctuates the current constantly where as my wife’s Xperia Z5 holds the current fairly constant.

I’m using the PC software version (haven’t tried the Android version yet).

One feature I would like — not sure if it’s already there, if so, I haven’t found out how to do it — is to be able to save the data values [current, voltage, time] (and graph), a feature I like very much with the EBD-USB+ software.

As for now, it’s only the real-time graph. What is the data sampling rate of the UM24C? Is it 2 or 3 sampling points per second?

Silly question, but how do you turn on Bluetooth for the C version? Thank you.

I’m not sure, but I think (for the RD UM24C) the Bluetooth may be ON in low-power when it’s not paired, and it “activates” when it’s pairing…

Maybe someone else can answer this better?

~

I notice there’s a newer UM25C, and I think the original version is by RD Tech.
But looking around the web, I see various “brands” of UM25C, for instance, in BG, it’s the Bakeey UM25C, while in the RD Tech official store in AliExpress, it’s of course the original RD UM25C. But there are also other UM25C in AE and seems to be branded differently (the other stores’ own name) but still called the same “UM25C” model. Most likely it’s the same OEM and exact same function & software.

Okay, finally got it to work. On Note 8, you have to allow searching for nearby devices. It's under "MORE CONNECTION SETTINGS".