Re: Mountain Electronics?

Yep, +1.

I honestly can’t believe I am saying this… but it might be better if this thread was locked maybe.

OP is apparently not pleased he did not receive reply to his email to business.
Nothing else is going to please him apparently. (NO judgement in that statement either.)

So what else can be said that has not been said?? I think nothing.

Might be best to end this before it turns into a ‘urinating’ contest. :wink:

Just a thought………

I guess you guys do not understand my end. I never questioned the legitimacy of business. But rather the extremely lack of any type of communication from Mtn Elect.

No sweat, I will find other avenues to buy.

BTW, I do not live on the boards here. So I do not have time to post all the time.

Of the times I do post I hardly ever have issues with any vendors.

Lock the thread if needed.

I understand completely, just as I said in my post above.

You prefer & expect communication from the vendor. In your case, for whatever reason; you have not received it.

Many have, you have not.
Many are satisfied, you are not.
What else can or need be said? . :slight_smile:

For some reason if I email Richard from my yahoo mail he doesn’t get my messages—I have to use my charter mail—-Dude if he’s not responding He’s not getting your message

:open_mouth: …. Now ’that’…. is some solid & pertinent information!!

(Chops…. I started to say, “leave it to a ‘Coon A$$’ to figure that out”. BUT brother, I was afraid many would have thought it was an insult instead of a badge of honor. :smiley: . :smiley: )
Take care…… :wink:

Oh yeah… Roll Tide & Go Tigers

Just made an order from MTN E. a couple days ago. This is my first. Hope he’s doing well from his injuries. I’m dealing with some major injuries myself for the past 4 years, in bed full time full time for the past 2 years, that’s how I found BLF and my flashlight addiction :slight_smile: .

Injuries can put a major damper on life, I would have never thought.

I picked up a couple of the EVVA 26650 5200’s.

Reasons for picking the battery?

(Any hope of getting around? Wish you well.)

The Keeppower’s were out of stock on Amazon. I won’t trust batteries from many overseas retailers with the chance of getting a fake.

From what I have read MTN E. sells quality products.

The EVVA’s will go in a Convoy BD06 and another average light.

Nothing special I needed just quality, for good run time, etc. My flashlights get used for bump in the night, locking up chickens and dogs, hunting, my kids use them camping, and often power outages in the winter (which we have atleast a dozen outages in the winter where power may be out for a day or two and up to a week). So in the power outage I would run the lights on low or “moonlight”, for conserving my batteries.

I have a generator but it’s usually not necessary. I have solar lighting for my chicken coups that I can plug in my Liitokala battery charger and keep my flashlights up and running.

So hopefully the EVVA’s will fill the bill fine.

And after picking up some EBL batteries, they all leaked.

So I won’t risk it for a couple bucks buying cheap trash batteries.

So I usually stick with Panasonics or Keeppower’s. I will see how the EVVA’s do.

A member is in trouble. Could use some encouraging words.

The EVVA is spec/slim width. The EVVA and TrustFire fit Shadow JM35, while LiitoKala 26650 is too fat.

This is now one big 'pile on the praise' post! Love ya Richard and Lisa!

oh good lord, if the guy frpom mtn electronics is in a health crisis?

I wish him all the best and get well soon. fiurst bad news I heard since coming back…

This somehow has slipped under my radar. I don’t follow the mtnelectronics thread all that closely. I have ordered from them multiple times and have received FLAWLESS service! I did not know he had a motorcycle accident! I’ve always been a HUGE mtnelectronics fan!

I had an order for batteries a few months ago and one of them was leaking. A couple other members here who had ordered cells had the issue also. I emailed them a couple of times and told them one was leaking and didn’t ask for a refund. After awhile, in the mtnelectronics thread I brought it up again to let them know that maybe some of their cells had issues.

I ate the cell and never complained and wondered why my emails went unanswered. I guess I know the reason now.

One last thing, this is a civil site and usually is. Folks have left CPF because it has grown so big and has become uncivil over the last few years and folks have come here. I sometimes see this great site slipping into what made CPF somewhat of a harsh place nowadays.

When these newbies come aboard like some have in done this thread and ask questions of why they don’t get email responses from a valued vendor like mtnelectronics, we don’t need to do the “hey dude” or “dude” stuff that is so popular these days and is insulting. We could just politely explain the circumstances of why their emails might not be answered instead of outrage that they might be slamming a beloved supplier here. It’s not hard to do!

Just my opinion.

I’ve bought from him too. NOT a problem. Ask question get reply.
Items shipped.

Hope he getting better. I raced dirt bikes all my riding life (till 49yrs). Finished doing Pony express, (Look it up)
Car got me on lights intersection back in ’90. He jumped the red.
Fixed me good. Woke up 2 days later. 2 1\2 weeks intensive care. 7 weeks in hospital. 8 months in plaster.
27 major bones broken.
Broken neck shoulder/arm ripped off. chest caved in Leg broke in 7 places. etc.

Nowadays. one lung works. Electronic implant in spinal chord. recharge every night.(bionic man hey…) Live on drug patches and sucking on lollies, (drugs.
BUT still smiling. I WAS dead on side of road.

My Philosophy…. There is ALWAYS somebody worse off than you, till the moment YOU die. Make the most of it.
I Always have a smile on my face, (It only takes a Morphine or two)
Good days mostly. Bad days I just turn off and start living again tomorrow.

and if you want/to do/say/go anywhere/thing.
DO it now. you could be dead tomorrow. I’m on my third life so far.

Don’t whinge. just enjoy what you have. lots don’t.

Well said, some people just don’t know how lucky they are. :beer:

Yeaaa Mountain !

No sweat, see ya, thanks for stopping by,
Bye… :stuck_out_tongue: