Really (not) disappointed with GoingGear.com

Yeah, I’m about three hours away in Knoxville. Haven’t gotten down that way much since I found this addiction. Marshall does some good comparison videos too.

Just you wait for our next video. :smiley:

always nice to have a contact to a store/supplier here

oh and if i was on the way home from disney world and made a pit stop at a flashlight store, id probably be left there jk

Glad for the happy ending. Good company. Good customer service.

Really liked my NexTorch myTorch especially after that 50% Black Friday discount :slight_smile: thanks for the swift delivery as usual Marshall.
I’m glad my Thrunite 1c Neutral isn’t a defective one but a good performer with very well selected modes and a really nice Neutral tint. I don’t remember how many lights I got from you but I remember they were always faster than Chinese and with much better selection of tints.

to everyone who was ever wondering how "Hi i am Marshall from goinggear and today we have a look at ..etc.." looks like IN REALITY LIFE HAHAR :evil: here a vid. new.

that's him. i see.

;)

I think you all will get a kick out of this:

One month short of a year. Wow.

I had a Neutron 2C just come back to me from GG after 6 months.

They sent it in for warranty work for me, even though I was the second owner - so no complaints here.

I was told that it would be a “while,” since they only shipped to Thrunite when there were multiple lights to send, and they were generally very reliable.

I will be buying from GG again, just not Thrunite stuff…… :slight_smile:

So, just so I’m understanding right, post #46 is about the light they promised last year? That’s crazy!

Well now you know, send it via hot air balloon next time, and see where the wind takes it. Theres an american express commercial in there somewhere. Or better yet don’t buy thrunite.