Recoil flash light help me out

Anyone has made an XM-L recoil?

Will it for sure throw less than an XR-E version? Or is it just impossible to dissipate the heat of it on a recoil?

I haven't got any recoil, and I do not know how it will perform.

And another question is, if there is any recoil in the market being flood to throw, it could be the led what moves or the lens, I do not know it will work better or worse than an aspherical one.

WF-008 reviews on DX are very inconsistent.

If I buy a recoil thrower, I'll bet on Langcjl girl, but I'll wait for this aspheric to first arrive:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/small-sun-zyc10s-cree-q5-260lumen-3mode-zooming-glass-optics-led-flashlight-black-18650-p-8459

Langcjl,

What's your Sipik's hotspot size?

The Small Sun should throw further. It’s a little larger and it’s aspheric. Unless one is driven extremely well and one is driven poorly I would expect the Small Sun to throw further.

I have it on order as well. As far as my understanding goes the aspheric just does a better job of collimating (vs a reflector). The recoil throws further I would imagine than a non-recoil but all it is doing is eliminating spill and redirecting that back into the reflector but it’s not as efficient as an aspheric I don’t think.

I'm looking forward to see your feedback, as you ordered a few days earlier than I did.

i've actually not had a problem with the couple orders i've placed, but many people have. either way, if the led in that light is an r2 you will love it, let us know when you get it.