Recommend me some 18350 lights

That runs on a 16340 or CR123, not an 18350. I have one that looks the same, but of another brand. It won’t fit an 18350.

the new Nitecore EC11 is a nice 18350 light.

OK So I bought a Trustfire L2M from FastTech. I am pleasantly surprised and a little disappointed. On the good side the Trustfire L2M is almost identical to the Solarforce L2M with some minor differences. It uses the old style inside bezel but takes the Solarforce nickel flat top bezel. The lens is glass. The head is the same but about 1 mm longer than the Solarforce. The knurled part of the body is slightly longer on the Trustfire. The knurling is a little slipperier on the aluminum. The tail cap is a standing variety and a little longer than the Solarforce. There are two small holes drilled in the tail cap to hold the lanyard which is easily removeable. The rubber boot is smaller than on the Solarforce I can’t tell if it is 14mm or slightly smaller but the GITD green 14mm boot fits. What doesn’t fit is a Solarforce forward clicky switch, The TrustFire is slightly smaller and is 1 unit and not in 3 parts like the solarforce. [EDIT: when i oringinally wrote this I said the Trustfire clicky came in 5 parts. That is incorrect, I got the trustfire clicky confused with a C8 I also had opened at the time.] The Solarforce version is just a tad too wide so it won’t fit all the way down. The other thing that doesn’t fit is an 18350 battery. That is the disappointing part. The walls of the body in the Trustfire are thicker than the Solarforce. What was very surprising is the drop in seems very powerful and not just a piece of junk thrown together. The center hot spot is well defined and the throw is as good as the Solarforce XM-L if not a bit stronger. I had assumed that my $11.xx (they only had the version that came with a cheap charger and an Ultrafire 16340 1000mAh battery) would be for the host and I would have to buy a replacement drop in, but these drop ins are keepers. I am so pleased I bought a second, before I saw that DX has the same TrustFire version without the charger/battery for $8.99. Darn it

One other difference between the TrustFire and the Solarforce.is the reflector on the Trustfire has a couple of fins which I assume helps with the heat transfer. I turned the Trustfire on at full bright and left it on for about 10 minutes and there was very little heat in the head. I assume that maybe the aluminum head helped let the heat escape rather than the black anodized.head.

All in all I am very pleased with the Trustfire and at this price and size the TrustFire L2M is a steal for how much light it puts out…

Did you find one to your liking?

Nitecore EC11 !!!
Super bright and awesome UI