ReCyKo+ AA batteries anyone ?

You are right!
:slight_smile:

I’m a fan of the Energizer ‘made in Japan’ AA/AAAs with the greenish fiberboard washers at the positive end.

I’ve used them for 20 years with very good results. I bought a Gateway Destination PC in ’97 and it came with an RF wireless keyboard and pistol mouse. I soon realized that alkaleaks weren’t cutting, so I moved to rechargeables soon-there-after. First it was the Rat Shack (Rayovac) IC3 15 minute jobbies and then it was the chrome Energizers.

These are the 2300mAh AAs and I think the AAAs were marked 800mAh.

I’m guessing that they’re sourced from the FDK plant which was then probably owned by Sanyo.

There are other similar looking Energizer that are made in China, so people need to be mindful.

Chris

Green GP ReCyKo in D size are best NiMH I ever used. Worst NiMH I have ever used are various Energizer, in AAA and AA can’t support even moderate drain, Varta LSD in various sizes are much better.

I do not like when any business has a monopoly on a good product. Eneloops perform so much better than other nickel metal hydride batteries. I have some Energizer rechargeable AA batteries manufactured in Japan. They perform just as well as my eneloops but hey they are made in the same manufacturing plant.
I was very excited about trying the ReCyKo batteries. They were a very tight fit in half of my AA flashlights. They would not last more than a few days in my electric clocks. I have a little Fuji camera that uses 2 AA batteries. The flashlight could not take more than about 20 images using the batteries without flash. Most consumer items are made in China now. The vast majority are high quality. Sometimes things do not work as well as they should. Mr. Jason Hui provided me a full refund for the batteries. Thank you Mr. Hui.