RED CARD TO WALLBUYS !!!

Why do I feel this is out of proportion? I was always anti wallbuys but have had a decent experience to which one is being resolved at the moment.

I think you recieved the proper charger and that niteye doesnt supply “labeled” chargers. The charger shown on the niteye site is on in the same with the wallbuys charger.
Can you confirm the markings are the same as pictured? OUTPUT 12v - 1.5a ?

Sorry, how do you know it’s fake, if even on Niteye’s website looks not different. Do you had seen different model of this charger that do not same as Niteye’s website, or is it not worked as stated?

Repost the link:
AD30 in Niteye website: Niteye AD30
Other website: AD30

Sooooo how does this “colored card system” work? Yellow = ? Red = ? are there other colors too? not fimiliar with a card system for Dealers……is it something like MAP? :bigsmile:

It’s penalty card system in Soccer.
Think two Yellow cards get a Red card, which is Ejection.

hahaha your correct is a penalty system in soccer !!!

also wallbuys they give high trust into their suppliers and that’s why they have all this!!

finally i received a proper answer form wallbuys!!

( Cherry Qy (service@wallbuys.com)
Add to contacts
9:01 AM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]

hi sir
we are so sorry for late reply, and we check the product and ask our supplier again and again , then they admit that this is a Imitation NITEYE AD30 charger, our supplier cheat us!!! and we will stop selling this charger, and refund the money to u soon

So they supplied them fakes!! I wonder if the supplier knew. :~ I’m glad you got a good response and refund.