Redilast 2900 mah 18650

That's been my whole point. I have heard of fake flames, but I have yet to get any. All the ones I have actually burn with greater tailcap amps in at least the light I compared them to using Xtar and Hi-Max batteries. now that don't mean much. But like I said, for the money and time will tell how many charges they will take and hold a charge with out losing much of their overall capacity, one has got to say they are a very good deal for the price. Maybe one of the best deals out there.

That can also mean resistance. Not that the flashlight is brighter. Those higher amps in any situation will mean less runtime, even if it's a direct drive. Also it depends what that specific driver is capable of.

Well for $10.70 shipped, the TF Flames are merely average...ok. The XTAR 2600s are very strong contenders.

But at 6.71 shipped @ DD, they are very good to use esp on current regulated lights (2 x 18650 esp) in which seriously speaking you won't see no diff 99.98% of the time . And if you participated in the DD group buys then you can use those 50 dino points (50 cents) on them. A bit regret now that i did not get more.

But if you put safety first as absolutely top priority and you don't regularly measure your cells, then the XTARs probably give more confidence.

I have ordered these ones:

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/panasonic-ncr18650a-3100mah-liion-battery-p-213.html

They are the same Panasonic NCR18650A as t he redilast 3100mAh, I asked the seller, and the protection circuit is also designed to give up to 6A.

I do not know if anyone else has bought these batteries, as I do not have any good charger to check their performance.

Regarding the DD flames drawing better current draws, there is another way of thinking, I have ultrfires that draw higher then my flames from manafont but it does not mean the ultrafires are better the ultrafires suffer bad from voltage sag, they can not supply the volts so the current goes up not to mention they takes less then half the claimed mAh, so since my flames suffer less from voltage sag take the claimed mAh they are the better battery even with lower tail cap readings, most torches you will notices as the volts go down the amps go up unless they are truly regulated, so if the DD flames might not be better or they could be better, we need some one to test a few for true mAh, internal resistance and so on.....

I brought some redilast 2600 last night to try out, I didn’t get the 2900 or 3100 because of the 2.5v bolt cut off as in my regulated lights I might not be able to use 100% of the capacity and so they will be close to the mAh of some up and comming battery test I will do