Revant Optics Giveaway - Winner: Nightbird95

And thanks for the giveaway Racer

Guess what I got from the mail this afternoon?

Its a small parcel from Revant Optics!

I immediately opened the small box and these are the contents inside:

I guess its in perfect timing as my old Oakley MonsterDog needs lens replacement:

Presto! My MonsterDog is just like new with the Revant 24K Gold Polarized Lenses

Since this is a Flashoholics’ World, here’s my revived Oakley MonsterDog with my EDC, a 4Sevens Maelstrom X-10:

Thank you Racer and thank you Revant for these wonderful lenses!
#RevantOptics

That’s great to see you got your lenses, congratulations! A lot of the time as a blogger, I work with companies where I feel kind like a cheap prostitute after dealing with them. But these guys are the real deal and they are really fun and friendly. I’ve been wearing their ice blue polarized on my GasCans for about a week and so far every pair of their lenses I’ve seen have been fantastic. I was going to give one of these spare pair of my review lenses away but now I’m unemployed and too broke to ship them anywhere. They asked me if I could think of any more fun promotions, so I think maybe they should just do another giveaway here! I can’t think of a more deserving community, can you guys?

So far the green mirrored are my favorites. My sister the survivalist and entrepreneur who pretty much doesn’t like anything loved my Oakley Fives with the Revant lenses, so I gave them to her. I’ve been spreading the swag like Johnny Appleseed since I started down-sizing. She’s planning on taking them backpacking. I don’t know how Revant gets such a consistent product with their made-in-China lenses, but I know my shades and these lenses are comparable to my made-in-USA Oakleys or my made-in-Italy Ray-Bans. I’ve probably put several thousand miles on the road driving with their product. It’s 5 1/2 hours each way between Spokane and Portland.

It’s great to revive an old beat up pair of shades and make them as good as new. Congrats again, and I’ll see what I can do about getting another giveaway :slight_smile:

Nice shades, Nightbird95….and welcome back